The Dress, the wedding and The Bestfriend

I stood there trying not to cringe when Liliana is talking to the hairdresser about me, out of all the bridesmaid I'm the only who isn't ready..

Well sue me for having fun having a bubble bath!!

"Leave it to me Lili.." the woman said

She have silvery hair with highlights which of course looks good on her..

"You're up Chance.." Liliana gave me a push towards the huge vanity mirror..

I look like a mess..

My hair is still wet and I'm just wearing a robe so I won't be able to ruin the make up later when I wear my dress..

"Do I have to??" I whined like a child

Liliana just gave me a hearty laugh as she plops down the settee and started reading the magazine..

She's already ready..

Her long hair is styled so effortlessly, it's like she just came down from Olympus and joined us mortals..

Her make up accentuated her face and made her chinky eyes stand out..

She's so beautiful..

Vincent you lucky bastard!!

Like me she's just wearing a robe..

She's Elli's maid of honor..

"Don't worry when I'm done with you you'll make everyone forget how to speak.." the woman said with a confident smile..

I smiled nervously at her as she started drying my hair..

After that was a blur..

She did my make up..

I got a scolding for almost crying because of that damn eyeliner!!!

She made me turn away from the mirror too which makes me more agitated..

Then she proceeds to my hair and after pins after pins..

Me saying fudge for like a hundredth time she said it's done and made me turn towards the mirror with Liliana right behind her with a very excited face..

I stared at the girl in the mirror..

"She's.."

"Someone is going to forget how to speak.." she beamed at me

I lifted my hand and touch the mirror..

"Is that really me??"

I mean there must a mistake..

The girl in the mirror stared back at me with bewildered expression..

"I didn't have to do anything actually I just maximize what you already have.." the woman who's name I didn't even ask said

She made my eyes stand out, my boring brown eyes that I didn't even recognize that it's mine..

I look different.. I actually look pretty..

My hair is braided intricately with some loose strands that made me look like a---

"You look like fairy princess.." Liliana said as she helped me stood up..

"Thanks Lexi you're the best!!" She gave the woman a kiss on the cheek

"Thanks.." I murmured

Both of them just laugh at me..

"It's a pleasure now hurry and go get dress ladies.." she shooed us

**

I shied away from everyone because I keep getting this looks that they didn't know it's me, some giving looks of admiration and some looks says like they knew I have it in me to look like the way I am now..