Choices and Heartbreaks

Chapter 60- Choices and Heartbreaks

*-*-*-*-*-*

Ashton//

"It's obvious
He's so out of reach
And I'm finding hard cause he
Makes me feel, makes me feel
That I try, that I try that I'm trying to hard

And I'm not being me
And it's getting me down that he
Makes me feel, me feel
That I try, that I try that I'm trying to hard again." Liv sang and I never felt so proud.

She continued to sing Try Hard and I continued to listen until she screwed up a little.

Sighing she said, "Ash did you want anything?"

"How did you know I was there?" I grinned, cheekily.

"Well, the door is slightly open and there's a mirror right there." She pointed towards it.

I tapped the side of my head and made a silly face, "How stupid of me. So, what's up?"

"I'm confused."

"What about, sunshine?" I asked.

"My feelings about Josh. I mean I like him all but I do like Chase as well." She sat down on her bed and I sat down next to her.

"Well, you just gotta do what feels right. Have you kissed both of them?"

"Yeah." She mumbled.

"Which one felt the most fireworks?" Liv gave me a weird look, "I know, what I'm talking about." I assured.

She chuckled, "Well, I dunno. Both equal."

"Okay, then, when say one of them touches your hand, who gives you the most butterflies?"

"They both do but Josh gives me a lot."

"Good, we're. Making progress. When one of them gives you a compliment, who makes you blush the most?"

"Chase because he says them so sweetly." She says dreamily which made me grin.

"Who do you feel more comfortable with?"

"I don't know. Me and Josh can get a little awkward because we're not used to being a couple and all. But me and Chase are pretty chill."

"So, you and Josh felt more comfortable when you were just friends?" I asked and Liv nodded.

"Well then you need to explain that to him."

"Okay, thank you Ashy." She grinned and hugged me; I hugged her back.

"Ooh what's this!? GROUP HUG!" Mikey shouted and soon Liv, Riley, Mike, Luke, Cal and I were in a huge family hug.

*

Ding dong

"I'll get it!" I shouted. I opened the door and found a boy/man standing there looking very pale and had puffy, red eyes.

"Are you the carer Riley?"

"Yeah, who are you?"

"Vincént, her brother. But you can call me Vince. May I speak with her please?"

I nodded and got Riley.

Riley//

"Vincey, hey! What's wrong?" I pouted.

"Mum died."

"W-what?" I whispered.

"I-it was horrible, Riles. I-it was my f-fault." He cried and I pulled him in for a hug.