Good Life

Gemini's POV

"Whats wrong?" I said looking at him crazy.

"I heard that you and Q is talking." News sure does travel fast danng.

"Yeah is that bad." I asked.

'No. Just be careful." he said "I dont want to have to kill nobody." He said walking out of the room. He was so dramatic sometimes, I can understand why being under so much stress and then he's got a family to keep safe. The struggle. I rolled over and grabbed my phone an called Q.

"Hey Come over." I said.

"Ight, but before we hang out your dad got me doing something then ill head right upstairs." He said, I hung up and went into Diones room with China. When I went in there they was making out. Nasty.

"I thought we had a deal." he said pushing China away, it wasnt like the deal matter It was going to over in a couple minutes anyways.

"Shut up! The deal starts when he get here." I said throwing something at him. He got on my nerves so much. I sat there and talked with them for a little while until the door bell rang and Dione kicked me out of his room. I went downstairs and opened the door. "Hey Q" I said giving him a hug, he gave me a kiss then went into my dads study to see what he had planned for him. I just sat on the couch and waited for him to finish. After he finished he jumped on the couch and pulled me into his lap. He tickled me . "Stoop!" I said pushing his hands away from me. I got up off the couch, and grabbed his hand.

"Where you taking me?" he said pretending to be scared, I started laughing. We got into the back hallway of the house that lead to my room, and we started kissing. He pinned me on the wall next to my door. We went into my room, and got on the bed. Got it done, and got dressed again. We laid down for a little while, and talked when China came into cock block like a mofo.

"Dont you have somewhere to be?" I said playfully.

"I know when im not wanted let me leave you two to help populate the earth." She said patting my head.

"Back at you with Dione." I said laughing she frowned then left the room, I guess he didnt have what she wanted. Life felt good right now