Im Through!

---Gemini's POV---

I woke up in the morning to gunshots, in which I was used to. My dad is a drug dealer if you havent caught on to that by now. He doesnt kill nobody its too much to deal with, he just shots it past them so they get the message he aint playing. I didn't let it phase me none, I went to go get in the shower but Dione was in there.

"Nigga stop wasting all the hot water!" I said banging on the door.

"Shut the hell up." He said screaming from the shower. "You always be bugging!"

"I wouldnt be bugging you dumb self if you wouldn't take so dag-on long in the shower! Like what do you have to clean you never leave the house!" I said.

"Go downstairs!!" He screamed.

"I cant dad is having a meeting! Now let me in the damn bathroom nigga! You aint got nothing I aint seen." I said knocking on the door, he ignored me. I went into his room to find a penny or something to open the door, I couldnt find nothing so I just risked going downstairs. I need to take a shower. I passed by the room my dad had the meeting in, he called me in.

"Whats up Paps??" I said looking at him.

"Wheres' your brother at?" He asked with a serious face.

"Hogging the shower!" I said turning my attention to every face that was in the room, when one of the caught my eye. It was Q, with another tramp sitting on his lap. I shook it off like I aint see him. he wish I would go on a date with his punk ASHH!

"Oh okayy! Can you tell him I need him down here NOW!" He said patting me on the back. I went upstairs the bathroom door was open, and he wasnt in there. I went and check his room, there he was laying on the bed like usual.

"Paps said get down stair now!" I said throwing something on his dresser at him.

"Ugh! Fine! Move." He said pushing me out of the way, I tripped him as he walked outside his room. HAHA! I went and got into a COLD shower. I was mad as hell! I got out and went into my room, with my bra and panties on and a robe. In the middle of getting dressed, I heard a knock on my door. I opened it and there was Q standing right there. He invited himself in.

"Aye! Where yo ba...Gemini? Hey girl whats good?"

"Dont talk to me. Its' down the hall! Bye." I said getting ready to close the door.

"Chill whats wrong with you?" He said looking confused.

"You is whats wrong with me." I said rolling my eyes, it took him awhile to catch on but he finally did.

"Oh her? She just somebody I brought to look nice." He said he was talk about her like she was a freakin' accesorie.

"Boy boo! Date cancelled nigga! Bye!: i said slamming and locking the door, he was a waste of time.

--Q POV ---

What the heck just happened. She just slammed the door in my face, usually when that happens i just turn and walk away. Not with her I stood there for a while, just starring at the door. I turned around and left she can think whatever she want to but something in me just need her.

----Gemini POV-----

ABOUT TO HIT THE CLUUB! sang my phone, It was China calling.

"Hey my Bootylisous Baby!" I said putting her on speaker.

"We got to go out tonight !" She said screaming in the phone. "We going over to Zone tonigght!" She said.

"Ight what time??" I said lauging.

"Girrl! We got some shopping to do!! We need to get our hair did! We need to look the the HGIC"S!!" she screamed in the phone. A night out was just want I needed.