A Broken Love

Gemini's POV

Q had asked me to meet him up at a McDonald's to talk about the days he would have with baby and the days I was going to have. I went in and he helped me sit down at the table, i'd told Malcom to wait in the car because it shouldn't take that long. 

"Alright so I was thinking I would have her on Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday and you get her every other." I said making it simple and right to the point looking at him disgusted me. I went to get up, I'd been a couple of long months since we last talked we just had this one meeting because im due anyday now and we had to get this out of the way at some point. He grabbed my arm and slowly pulled me down back into the chair.

"Aye you look nice. Malcom is must be really taking good care of you." he said putting his head down, I don't know why but I felt a little bad.

"Yeah everything's working good." I said smiling at him.

 "Hey can you do me a favor?" he said. I nodded. "Can you let me be there when she's born? I can't miss out of that." He said sounding truly sincere . I told him yes, I felt it was wrong to take that special moment away from him. He thanked me then let me leave, when I got in the car with Malcom for some reason I felt weird. Like something wasn't right Malcom grabbed my hand and snapped me out of reality. I smiled at him then looked out the window. When we got home I went upstairs to my room, I laid down for a little while, when I felt my phone vibrate. I looked and it was Q I couldnt help myself so I answered it.

"Hey you finally awnsered one of my calls." He said.

"Yeah. I thought you might have somemore questions about the baby and all that." I said lying through my teeth. "Wasssup?" I said sitting up.

"I just wanted to talk to you is all." He said we talked on the phone for a good 3 hours until Malcom got home from work and I had to get off the phone. I went into the room where Malcom was he didn't look to happy.

"Bae what's wrong?" I said grabbing his shoulders. He signed the grabbed my hand and kissed it.

"Nothing I'd just been thinking about yesterday. When you seen Q and how you acted, it made me think that you were going to leave me." He said putting his head down.

"Baby! Don't worry about Q he is my past and there is nothing to it! We are together now and cant nobody change that, Not even Q." I said.

"Fine then marry me?" He said turning around looking at me. Tears filled my eyes and before I even knew it my mouth had spit out the words.....

"YES!!"