I do?

3 Month Later.

The Weddings today, and im so nervous. I sat in the backroom, and looked into the mirror. I looked down looking at the silk gown I had draped over me. When I looked back up and seen, China standing there in the door way. I turned around and I looked at her, to be honest I'd thought I'd see her in the brides maid gown.

"Listen before you throw me out of here, I just want to apologize for all the pain I've caused." she said about to turn and leave.

"China wait!! I don't hate you and im happy your here." I said giving her a hug. After I let her go she went and sat down in the church. I went back to the mirror, and looked in it again. I sat there for a good 15 minutes until a woman came and told me it was time. I grabbed my flowers and walked down the dark hall and looked at the doors as they opened. I looked down the velvet carpet, and seen Malcom standing there. I flashed him a smile then started walking slowly up to him. He grabbed my hand and helped me up the stairs. He took the veil and uncovered my face. I stood there and listened to the priest go on and on. I kept looking at Malcom, but the only person I had in my mind was Q. I'd been thinking about him for the longest I missed him, he was my everything. Here I was marrying Malcom, this is wrong this is all wrong. "STOP!'" I screamed. "Listen I love you Malcom, but this isn't right ! I have been fighting with myself over the last 8 months of this relationship. I need Q. He's my rock, the father of my baby. I know he did me wrong, but I know that ever since then he's been to hell and back trying to fix it. I cant go through with this wedding. Im sorry." I said throwing the veil off and running straight down the isle and through the door. I forgot I had a  car, and I ran down the street to the hotel he was staying at for the night. I ran to the desk and asked for what floor he was on, my mind was set on one thing and one thing only. Him. I ran up to the elevator the felt like it was moving like Molasses. I ran down the hall calling out the numbers as I passed when I reached his room I froze. I knocked on the door and he opened it with a surprised look on his face.

"What are you doing..." I cut him off with a kiss.

"I Love You!" I said, he smiled and picked me up and spun me around.

"Are you serious?" He said smiling.

"Im a pregnant woman that just ran about 3 blocks and nearly sprinted down a hall just to tell you that, Im pretty sure."  I said smiling.

THE END

I hope you enjoyed it tell me what you think about it.(: