Riding Solo

Gemini's POV

My belly is starting to get bigger and bigger, I'm just over the kill of my pregnancy 6 months. I'm getting closer and closer to be honest I wish I had my homegirl China here to be going through this with me like we always planned, but she can't keep her legs closed plus she was with my man. Q is still blowing up my phone, always coming by the house he's starting to get on my nerves. Me and Malcom is trying out the waters of becoming a couple, but I don't want to put him in a awkward position.

I was laying down on the couch with Malcom, when the door bell rang it was Q. I rolled my eyes when I'd seen him Malcom came and lead me over to the couch.

"What do  you want?" I asked trying to keep calm.

"Can we talk?" He said.

"When this baby comes out of my stomach then we can talk but until then Q don't come by this house no more !" I said shaking my head. As soon as I said that he shot his head over to Malcom.

"Soo who is this niggga. My replacement ?"  he said starting to laugh for a little bit.

"Don't worry about it ! Leave." I said rolling my eyes still sitting on the couch. Q was still standing there measuring himself up to Malcom, I worked to get up of the couch. Believe me the struggle was real. I finally got up and grabbed Q. "You need to leave! I don't want nothing to do with you stop calling my phone and leave Malcom alone! If you wanna go bug somebody why don't you go bug the hoe China !" I said pushing him out of the house, and closing the door behind me.

"Man you still on that China BS! Man she hold news baby let put the past behind us!" He said grabbed my hand.

"Well then im putting my past behind me so you need to go bye." I said walking in the house and closing the door.