The Cheater

Geminis POV

Its been like 3 months and im hitting bump city. None of my pants was fitting I almost had a fit when I had to put on them dangon maternity pants. I callled up Q to let him know that I was heading out shopping to see if he wanted something to eat. He said No, that was my que to take me happy self to the mall. I walked up into Hollister, when I noticed lord jesus fine niggas everywhere. I had to snap my self back to where i needed to be. I was shopping for when I got rid of all that baby-fat. I walked to the register, and waited for my turn and mann there was this fine nigga behind the cash register. I know im in the wrong, but I can look just dont touch.

"Aye." I was totally spaced and forgetting that I was checking out.

"Huh? Oh my bad.. my bad." I said handing him my card.

"You good." He said laughing, I nodded awkwardly. "Aw. I see a girl got a babyy!!" He said looking down at my stomach.

"You know thiiss!" I said posing and rubbing my stomach.

"The baby-daddy around?" He said.

"When its convient. But when he make time he's around.." Why was I talking to him like he was a old friend and we just now catching up with each other.

"Cool what's yo name?" He said.

"Gemini. wby?"

"Oh my name is the finest nigga in the world but you can call me Malcom." he said, I started that laughing. "You enjoying being a baby mama?"

"Sometimesss." I said.

"Thats good i guess. But aye, give me your number." Before I could say no the nigga came to his defense. "Only as friends. I mean like if you need someone to talk to, or you need a ride I got you." He said handing me the recipt. I gave him my number, and he gave me his. I left the store feeling good, I had just made a new friend. While driving home Q called me.

"Where you at?" He said.

"Im on my way home. Why?" I said.

"No reason, I had came over and you wasnt there. But im heading over to the Warehouse, ill probably be over later tho." He said.

"Why dont you just come back over?" I said.

"Because im already over here." he said.

"Ight bye." I said hanging up the phone, that was shameful. If my dad was to ask him to bring his happy tail to the house he'd be the first one there. When I have to beg this nigga to spend time with me something starts to look wrong with the picture.

Q POV

Mann. I wanted to go over there and all but I didnt feel like going over there to hear her mouth about, how her feet hurt and stuff. She be annoying. I was talking to my homeboy Max, about all my problems.

"Man you sound like you need to get laid." He was a little right. I need something! Gemini been holding out and im fustratedd!

"Nigga you got a hook up?" He said.

"Yeah I got you." he said, he went into the back room and pulled some girl from behind the curtain. Mann It wasnt nobody but China! I shook it off looked like I was staying stiff. Until she climb on top of a nigga. It dont make no sense to say the rest, but the girl can get down.

"Aye lets take this back to my place." I said. SHUT UP! I know im wrong but China told me she wanted me so I let her have a piece.

Unknown

That nigga triffin! Gemini was right for sending my behind down here.