Cheaters

I woke with Alice glaring at me

"I'll make this short," she hissed," Sebastian is not yours-"

"Or yours." I pointed out, sitting up. Sebastian was lying out on the other side of the bed, but I didn't think about that, I glared down Alice.

"Doesn't make him yours. Look, the thing is he's bad news, hell use you and leave you."

"Like I care? I came as his date because a freind asked me to," I growled, she flinched, standing to hide it,"And if any one is bad news it's Timmy, he has a girlfriend."

"Timmy and I are just friends."

"Who duke on a regular basis, don't even lie. I know this for fact, the triplets have loose mouths. It's amazing what you hear when people think you aren't listening."

I could Alice's eyes go wide, and I realized why Sebastian didn't take her back.

"Look, I can see you have had a long night, just be careful with him. He's damaged and doesn't care about others." with that she left, just like nothing had happened. I laid back down, looking at the shirtless boy next to me, not seeing how he could be uncaring. If he were, he would have just taken me home.

But I don't care, I can't, weather I believed her or not, I could not trust him with my heart. Then agin, I can't give that to anyone without getting hurt.

"What's up babe," Sebastian pulled me to him, his voice droggy.

"Just thinking," I tell him softly.

"I found them!" Jerry shouted, probably to Amy. "Oh... Do yu guys need a moment?" he asked quickly, looking back.

"No," I sat up, detangling my self from Sebastian. Instantly missing his warmth, but not letting it show.

"You guys good to come back to my place? Dads coming home from work early and he'd kill me." Amy walked into the room, apearently not afraid she could interrupt something.

"Yeah," Sebastain walked to the door, then turned looking at me. I walk to him, fitting against him like I belong there.