Party time

Sebastian pulled me close to him as we entered the house, his tan arm loosely around my waist. I became uncomfortably aware of all my flaws, starting with the scars I some how managed to hide from Amy as I got dressed.

"Relax," Sebastian chuckled as I realized I was tense,"It's just a party."

"I've never been to one before," I gave as my reasoning. Slowly forcing myself to relax. One. Breath, two. Breath, three. Breath. I felt my muscles uncoil, giving a slight sigh.

"You've never been to a party? For real?"

"Yeah, I've never had a reason."

"So I'm a good reason," he gave a cocky grin.

"To be honest, I didn't know until I was at Amy's. And at that point it was hard to say no."

"ouch," he sighed, but I could tell it didn't really hurt him. Just his ego.

"Amy said you were going through a break up," I changed the subject, rapping my arms around him.

"Yeah..." his voice faltered.

"Why don't you get her back," I almost whispered, which was stupid. It was almost impossible to hear anything over the music,'I mean you do miss her."

"I don't miss her," he pulled away from me a little. The room feeling colder, so I rapped my arms tightly around my waist.

"I can hear it in your voice, just like I could hear it in my fathers when mother died. You want her back." I could hear myself becoming disconnected. The one form of coping with my life that doesn't hurt, phasing it out. I looked at the marble counter next to Sebastian, ready to do something stupid like count the specks of black.

"Your mom died?"

"I don't want to talk about it." their was nothing in my voice. It's been a month sense the crash that took her from my life, and two weeks sense I lost my friends. I can easily say this has been a difficult time, in the very least. But I don't know him, therefore he can nit be trusted.

"Ok... Then we are on equal grounds." he pulled me in for a hug, resting one of his hands on my lower and the other was at my shoulder. He smelled of dirt and mint, it was a nice mixture.

"Sebastian?" the voice was whiny and slurred, the owner was drunk.

"Alice." Sebastian stiffened as I turned to see her. Placing one of his hands at my pant line, the other just below my breast. I could feel his muscles against my back as he pulled me closer to him.

"Who is this whore?" Alice pointed at me. Brown hair falling into her face, covering her grey eyes. Her tube too failed to cover her stomach, or even contain her clearly plastic breast. Her so called skirt couldn't even cover ass if she tried, for I could already see her lace thong from the front. It was beyond clear she was drunk long before the party.vAlice clung to Timmy, who was glaring at me.

"Who are you calling a whore?" I challenged her, not caring about what Timmy could do to me.

"This is my date," Sebastian told her with a thick voice.

"Why would you want Mae as a date," Timmy laughed," she's ruined."

With that I detached myself from Sebastian and took off, swerving through the crowded living room. I slipped out the open door into the back yard. I went to the furthest open spot, plopping down in grass. My entire body felling drained, hurting from the previous days sufferings.

I curled up, fighting tote want to feel emotion. Slowly I began to count blades of grass.

One, two, three, four, five...

A shout from inside, it was Timmy. Something about my being broken.

Six, seven, eight...

Glass breaking, most likely one of the floor to ceiling windows.

Nine, ten, eleven...

Cheering from a large mass.

Twelve, thirteen, fourteen, fifteen, sixteen...

Alice shouts, hers sounds different. Like she's saying stop.

I pull myself up, wincing as my back burns. A cut must have opened.

I pushed through the crowd, finding a fight. Timmy and Sebastian, and Timmy was on top, beating Sebastian.

Void if logic I grabbed Timmy's hair, pulling back as hard as I could. Putting Timmy on the ground with what will end to be the biggest headache he's had sense his girlfriend. All sound stopped as I looked at him with no sign of what I would do, no emotion. And i saw fear flicker in his eyes.

"Leave my date alone." my voice was disconnected agin, "That goes for every one."

I kneel beside Sebastian, brushing hair out if his face"You ok," my voice was softer, but still void.

"Yeah," he sat up, "Want to get drinks?"

"Sure."