Chapter 35

*Hey people of the world!!!!!! How was my last update?!!!? Was it okay? Was it a good cliffhanger?!!! Anyway, I just want to thank you guys for sticking by as I write this fanfiction. There have been times when I have really wanted to give up trying to write it and just not try. Thank you all for being such great fans through all of my crappy updates and when I don't get to update as often as you and I both want me to. I hope you enjoy this chapter!!!!!!!

*Renee's POV*

     What. The. Crap. Was. That?! Why'd he do that?! I mean, I'm definitely not going to object to that, but he's seeing Whitney and think we are going to be good friends. Or at least I thought, now, if she finds out, I'll be done. She will make sure I'm taking care of, gotten rid of.

      I just stood there, stunned. 

     "Wow. Umm, we will talk about this after I get done and we go back to the hotel. Okay, and do not tell anyone what just happened. Do you understand?"

     I nodded my head.

     "Good. Thanks for helping me." He ran out onto the stage again.

     I walked back out to sit with everyone else. Whitney had just got back and they were trying to continue but no one was taking it seriously anymore.

     "Hey girl! You found him a cute outfit! Good job!" Kelsey said.

     "Thanks." I sat down next to Whitney.

     "What's wrong?" She asked.

     "I feel like I'm going to get sick. I'm going to head on back to my room before it ends. I don't think I'll make it all the way through tonight."

     "Do you need us to go back with you?" 

     "No, no. I'll be fine. I don't want to like mess up y'all's evening anyway." 

     "How will you get there?" Cher asked.

     "I'll be okay. I can walk. It's not that far from here."

     "We can't let yo-"

     "I'll be fine, I need to be alone. It's cool."

     "Okay." They all looked uncertain and worried.

     "I'll see you guys when you get back. Tell the guys when they come into change that I'm okay." I walked out the back door and started down the street.

     How could he have done that? After putting me through torture trying to get his attention and dating Whitney, who absolutely adores him and now he's going to hurt her! I don't know if I want to do this, I mean, it felt right, if that makes sense, but I don't know how I'd feel. 

     I walked into the hotel and punched the elevator button. I going to go up to my room, turn on the T.V., and lie down on my bed. Within minutes, I'm asleep and having some of the weirdest and worst dreams I've ever had.

*Niall's POV*

     I shouldn't have done that. I just messed up everything. I was trying to get us back to being friends, get us as close as we were before and I had to go and kiss her to mess it all up. I couldn't concentrate on the singing the words and the boys noticed. I was about to sing my solo in Over Again and I messed it up just like I messed up with Renee. I tried so hard to recover but I couldn't. They moved on to the chorus while I stood there dumbfounded and confused as to what to do. 

     "Can we take the same road, two days in the same clothes..." Harry sang out.

     After this song, we'd go backstage for a wardrobe change and I'd get to see her and try to explain as much as I could to her in three seconds. I hope she's not mad... I hope she'll actually listen to me and understand why I did that. Why did I do that?