|4|

|four years later|

"How dare you not tell me!" I yelled at Danica.

"Sorry, I forgot about telling you," she said.

"Oh God, even worse, you forgot about me," I said.

"But you're here now, and where's my god baby Masina?" She asked.

"In her room sleeping, but if you go up there and wake her up, you better make her lunch," I said.

"Fine, but you guys are still coming to Raw with me tonight, right?" she asked.

"Yeah, even though I don't want to, but Stephanie invited me," I said.

"Is it because of you know who?" she asked knowingly.

"Yup, I mean, he moved on. " I said.

"You need to tell him tonight." She said.

"Fine," I  said, rolling her eyes.

"I'll meet you guys there." She said.

|at RAW|

I walked into the building so excited to be here. Stephanie called me today asking me to come and watch raw.

She gave us backstage passes and said I could hang out backstage before the show started. Danica would be here with Brock's kids, so I brought Masina with me to play together.

I always watch Raw every Monday but never really had time to come to a live show. The only thing I wasn't happy about was seeing Joe, also known as Roman Reigns. The last time I saw him is when he walked out the door of our apartment.

Tonight proves that I can't always run from my problems and that this is a small world.

"Mommy, I want Deanie's shirt," Masina says.

"Why I thought uncle Brock was your favorite," I asked.

"No, Deanie crazy like me, so I want his shirt," she said, giggling.

Did she call herself crazy?

"Baby, you're not crazy," I said.

"But Auntie Danica said I am," she said.

"Auntie Danica is a weirdo," I said.

We walked around exploring until we reached this place where all the superstars and divas were eating. Danica talks about this spot a lot.

She called it catering. We walked into catering because Masina spotted cupcakes.

"Amari!" a voice yelled.

I looked around until I noticed Nikki throwing her hands up in the air. Masina and I walked over to the table where she was. I saw Dean, Seth, Noami, Jimmy, Jey, Paige, Brock, Joe, Brie, Nicole, and many other kids sitting at the table.

"Hey," I said, sitting in an empty chair and putting Masina on my lap.

"Did you get here?" Brie asked.

"Nah, be here for almost thirty minutes," I said.

"Why didn't you ride with us?" Nicole asked.

"Because I wasn't thinking, " I said.

"Mommy, where's my Deanie's shirt," Masina asked.

"Ouch, so you not gonna support me," Brock said.

"No, Deanie, better than you," she said, sticking out her tongue.

"That's not nice, Ma," I said.

"Sorry, but that's the truth," she said.

"I don't know where she gets it from? " I said.