The next day

It's about 2 in the afternoon and Ally is about to Lauren going to tell her about Carbello. "Aye Lauren, I got word on Carbello" she said getting in to Lauren's matte black Jeep with the girls. "Alright, what you got" Lauren said starting up the Jeep and driving off. "Okay so she said she's in but under a couple conditions" Ally says as Lauren looks at her in a like 'are you serious' way and then turns back to the road "what are they" she said in a very annoyed way.
"Okay so the first one is no getting attached, she said almost of the people she works with start to like her and she don't do that lovey dovey shit" Lauren laughs so hard "bitch you already know me" they both look at each other "fuck'em and dump'em" ally says in response dabing Lauren up. "Alright what's the second one" she's said pulling up to Home Depo, they jump out and walk in the store."Okay so the second one is that she is bring someone, she didn't say who but I have an idea it might be umm Dinah" she said scratching her neck in nervousness. Lauren stops in her place "what did you say" Ally replys quickly "Dinah" Dinah is Lauren's ex, she's the one that made her be the player she is now. The reason they broke up is because she slept with Lauren's best friend and also her sister. They were together for almost 2 years, Lauren loved her with everything she had and treated her like the princess she was. Now Lauren thinks she's a hoe and that she ain't shit. "It's fine, I'm fine I can handle her, I don't care if she comes." Lauren says as she turns and walks down the chain aisle. "Are you sure?" Ally says "yeah are you gonna be okay cause you know she fucked your life up and everything" Mani says playing with like light bulbs at the end of the aisle. "MANI" ally says in a loud whisper to her "what, its true'' Mani says in response. Lauren kinda snaps saying in a very calm voice "I'm fine guys, she ain't shit to me like I've been saying plus we don't even know who she's bringing for sure soo." She says picking her hands up in a 'so what' action "alright so when and where are we meeting them?" She says turning back measuring the chains. Ally pulls out her phone "Alright well she said she'll meet us at the shack around 10" "okay so that should give us time to go look at the security after this" lauren says in response "Why are we here anyways!?" Ally says squinting her face giggling a little. "Just getting some chains, nails, and a hammer" Lauren says putting the chains in the basket and walking to the next aisle to pick up a bunch of nails. "Why do we need all this stuff anyways?" Ally says "you'll see" she says looking back and winking. "Oh yes that helps me so much" ally says in a sarcastic tone "look don't worry about it, you're going to like it" she says laughing and getting the hammer and giving the stuff the cashier "But hey if Dinah is coming its okay cause we are gonna be in and out of place so we'll be good"