The truth comes out

"So what" Camila said as she ran her figures on Lauren's chest as they layer on the roof top almost completely naked. "Am I your girlfriend now?" Camila says. "Girlfriend? No no no" Lauren says with a chuckle "I don't do that, I don't do relationships" Lauren says getting up and putting her clothes back on. Camila was just kidding but what did that make her? Some hoe that sleeps around? "I was just kidding, I don't think that if we have sex one time that we're together or something" Camila gets up putting her clothes on in a hurry "fuck you thought this was? I thought it was a 'hit it and quit it' but since we got along so well, we could be chill like friends or something but nah you on some other shit" Camila says as she finishes. "Look yo, imma be real with you okay, if you're looking for a friends with beni-&-&, I'm your girl" she said with a smirk "now if your looking for a friend, imma tell you now I doubts it's gonna be any fun" Lauren explains. Camila try's to leave but stops her self after she says that. Lauren runs her hand on the back of her neck nervously "I mean if you wanna be friends I could be down for that too." Camila looks back and says "hurry up, I wanna go." Lauren smirks "go where I'm mean cum on" she laughs. Camila turns away with a little smirk on her face and Kinda laughs. As they walk out  Camila try's to hold Lauren's hand and Lauren rejects her. They get down stairs and sees Ally and Mani making out against a very dirty wall. Lauren and Camila both get equally weirded out an start coughing and snarling hysterically at them. They soon realize they were standing there and stopped. "Hey guys so how long have y'all been standing there?" Mani says as she walks towards them. "Oh long enough" Lauren says as Camila and her start giggling. "Okay okay so how did you like your session Carbello?" Ally says looking at her then turning to Mani snarling. "What do you mean?" Camila says with a confused look on her face. "Ya know" she said pointing to Lauren. "Are you drunk or something?" Camila asks. "Maybe a little" Ally replies. "Yeah I went back the car and got the last case of beer but I forgot light weight over her can't hold her liquor" Mani says holding up the two beers Ally drank. "Hey I am not but by the looks of it, it looks like Lauren won the betzzs" Ally says slurring her words cause Mani started shushing her. "Wait bet? What bet? By the looks of it? What is she talking about?" Camila says as she got angrier. "Oops, I thought she knew about it" Ally says trying not to laugh. "No you dumbass" Lauren says to Ally pissed off. "Wait so this hold thing was setup. All for a stupid bet? So everything you have told me tonight was a lie?" Camila says throwing her arms up at Lauren. "No, everything I told you tonight is all true" Lauren says. "How do I know that? You probably set us up to get hand cuffed tonight, didn't you?!" Camila yells. "Oh no, why would I do that to myself" Lauren says laughing. "That's it I wanna leave, umm" Camila says looking around. "Ally grab that broken cinderblock and come here" Camila put the chain on the handcuffs on the broken escalator. "Drop it right there on the chain" Camila demands. Ally does that and Camila walks away finding the exit calling a uber. "Shit" Lauren says under her breath. "I really do mean what I said up there" Lauren yells out at Camila as she walked out. "Damn b our bad" Mani says patting Lauren on the shoulder. " I have this weird feeling in my stomach right now, I don't know what this is" Lauren says. "I hate to tell you it man but I think that feeling you have in your stomach is called emotions" Mani explains. "You think I like her, phhh, whatever" Lauren claims. "It's not about what I think man it's about what you think" Mani says. Lauren looks around "your right and runs after her.