The charmer has started

They get up to the top and just look around at the graffiti. Camila says "Damn this is beautiful" lauren says in response "I know like just look at look this amazing art" she said look around then a camila. They start walk toward a little urban shop "how are we gonna get in" the doors were broken off and there was a huge whole in the ground. "Here let's get this old mattress and put it through the hole so we can jump across but if we miss the mattress will cushion our fall" lauren says getting a mattress from the mattress store on the side of the other shop and putting it through the hole and letting it hit the ground." Are you sure this is gonna work?" Camila looks at her "Totally just hold my hand so we jump at the same time" she said with a smirk "I got you" holding out her hand. She grabbed it and jumped. They made it across and walked in the store and what attracted Lauren's eye was a gold watch all the way in the back. She picks it up "nice right?" Lauren says. "Sure, if you like copper and green waists" camila said sarcastically "oh ho Carbello knows her watches" Lauren said with sarcasm back. "Not really, I just know which are fake or not. See my grandfather used to work at a jewelry store and would tell me everyday 'don't buy a watch from a con-artist' "
"Dang Carbello knows her shit" Lauren said claping her hand but not letting a sounds come out. "By the way, you don't have to call me Carbello, my real names Camila" she said facing her and grabbing the watch to see it. "CAM-ila" she said it mockingly. "Stop it" Camila giggles and playfully hits her on her arm but then leaves it there. They both look at each other for about a second. "So um my name's Lauren" she said quickly turning away. "What is this? What are we doing?" Camila blursts out. "What do you mean, we're exploring" she said turning back around with some dirty glasses that were really big and had a mustash attached to them and walked around her to look at more broken dirty stuff. "No I'm talking about when you keep starring at me" Camila turns her around to face her and takes the glasses off her face. "Hey it's not just me, you're starring back at me too but may I say you have some very adorning eyes" lauren says tapping her noes and turning back around. "Well look who's talking" Camila says under her breath. "Let's good look at another store" she said holding her hand out. She grabbed it at the jumpped an continued to walk down the abandoned mall.