It must all come to a end sometime

"CAMILA, WAIT UP" she gets outside. Camila just jumped over fence but heard Lauren so she stopped but didn't turn around. Lauren walks to the fence but doesn't jump over "Look here's the truth, awhile back I got my heart broken and the only one there to help me was Ally and so ever since she's been by my side and helping me get over it and when I met you I knew you were gonna be trouble and I like.. No love trouble so Ally helped me figure out a way for me not to get in trouble or hurt in anyway way" . Camila turns around "So you just did all of this to meet me or what?!" Lauren puts her hands on the fence "No really needed to do all this tonight" she smirks "you being into me was the perk of my night". Camila walks over to the fence "Say that Camila Carbello is amazing at what she does" she smiles. "What?" Lauren says. "You heard me" Camila says uncrossing her arms and putting her hands on Laurens. "Uhgg girl come on" she says with a smirk turning her head licking her lips then looking back a at Camila. "Alright, Camila Carbello is amazing at what she does and is a complete baddie" Lauren smirks. "Yeah that's right" Camila says as they both lean in to kiss threw the fence.
Lauren pulls away first "Alright wait I forgot we gotta do something" Camila backs up as Lauren jumps over the fence. Lauren grabs hand as they run to the jeep. They open the trunk "what is all these chains for" Camila asks with a small giggle. You'll see, hold this" Lauren says as she hands Camila a bucket of chains and nails. She closes the trunk and pickes up the other bucket of chain's and a hammer. They run back inside to find Mani and Ally at it again. "Okay guys less ... Whatever that mess is and let's start making our mark in here " Lauren say walking toward a walk and also making Ally and Mani listen. "Okay I know nobody know a what I'm doing so let me explain " she said turning around to them. "I've always wanted to come here and put a symbol on a wall here with a couple people that helped me with something kinda big so" Lauren said. They all were for it and said let's do it. They all helped put the chains up and made huge circle with the number 5 in it. Lauren wanted to just put a 4 since only 4 people really helped. Camila made her change her mind though. They finished and jumped in to jeep speeding off.

  Hey there guys make sure you go look at my other books The model and the boxer and Three months of probation fun.