The Roof

They get on the roof and Camila try's to walk to the edge to see the city. Lauren yanks her back pulling her in to a spin having Camilla get really close to her face. Lips almost touching they stare deeply in to their eyes. Lauren slowly pulls a lighter up for Camilla to light the blunt. Camila takes a hit of the blunt and says "So tell me, why are you so afraid of highs?" She says as she lets the smoke out. "Do you want the lie or the truth?" Lauren says as Camila passes her the blunt. "Which ones less dramatic?" Camila says siting on top of a air vent having Lauren directly in front of her. "The lie " Lauren says with a chuckle blowing out the smoke. "Then I wanna hear the truth" getting close so she could suck in the smoke. Lauren wasn't sure if she could tell her about her mother yet "maybe another day, maybe our , say 3rd heist" she said with a smile walking towards the wall making Camilla have to jump off the vent and walk towards her. Camila cuts in front of her and stops her kinda "hey! who said there was gonna be 3rd one" she said leaning against the wall with a smirk. Lauren put her hand above her on the wall and smiled as she took of hit "there's always gonna be one". She blew the smoke away from her face, thew the blunt to the ground and grabbed her face and leaned in and kissed Camila so passionate it seemed like it lasted a lifetime. Lauren pulled back slowly and just looked at her big brown eyes as Camila pulled her in for more. Camila walked forward never letting their lips come apart. She laid Lauren on the vent and Lauren said "Are you sure?" With a smirk. "Never" and continued kissing her and grabbing her shirt.