Chapter One

His POV-

He walked up the steps, his brown leather shoes scraping across the pavements. His dark colored trousers contrasting the pale blue of his button up, his hair in a light quiff and his dark framed glasses leveled on the bridge of his nose.

"C'mon Louis, it's the last week of your entire high school career. You can do it." He mentally encouraged himself. He could do this, he could walk down the halls they didn't walk down. He could go the long way to avoid their lockers. It will be fine.

Though, he knew they'd find him. They'd dunk his head in the toilet. They'd rip his music sheets. They'd bruise his body. He shook his head, trying to rid himself of the thoughts. He kept his head down, walking with the crowd. Until he heard the voice he dreaded the most, calling to him.

"Yo twinkle toes, guess who you have a date with during third break?" The bully mocked, looking at his fellow group of arrogant teenagers. "The toilet!" the posse of boys around him laughed as if he had told the funniest joke in the world. He tried to move by, but the boy held him by the neck of his jacket.

"Where you think you're going little punching bag? Running away so soon?" The bully said as if he was a child. Louis stuttered, trying to find words that might prevent him front getting additional purple bruises to the ones the bully had already inflicted. He was cut short to the voice he wanted to hear the most- hers.

"C'mon Rick. Leave him alone. You torturing him makes you look like nothing but a jerk." She dared to say to the bully, looking him straight in the eye. Rick let go of the jacket, leaving Louis to stumble back towards the girl.

"Only this time twerp, because you've got little miss hottie on your side. Tomorrow be ready." He said brushing off his signature letterman jacket before turning and walking down the other hall.

Louis looked up cautiously to the beautiful girl who had just defended him. He coughed slightly before saying,

"Uh- um thanks for that.." He stuttered, nervously straightening out his blue button up shirt. She smiled warmly back at him, her bright red lipstick complementing her pale but beautiful skin. Her simple attire of an old band T-shirt that he didn't know and dark skinny jeans made her look of a model to him, and she made it look so easy too.

"No problem Louis. Anything for a pal." She replied sweetly. "I'll see you around." When she smiled at him, he lost all capability to think. He rarely got to speak to her, but they were the moments he lived for. Plus she had just taken his side, calling him a pal. He was buzzing.

"B-bye." He managed as she turned around to leave.

As he walked to his class, his mind was taken over by thoughts of her long dark hair and beautiful eyes. He thought of how maybe, just maybe, he could get through this last week of high school because of the girl he adored.

---------------------------------------------

Sorry it's short but hey ! A new punk Louis fic ! I felt it was necessary. I hope you all like this story- I have a lot planned for it. Love you xx