Chapter 8

Recape : " Nanidni' s accident and manikto save her . "

It took six EMT s and two teachers to shift the car far enough away from them. Entire college was there, watching as they loaded nandini and nakul on stretcher. MANIK was with nandini all the time . Then dev arrived at the scene. Dev yelled in panic when he saw nandini on stretcher.

D : " Nandu bacha what happend ? You are okay ? ."

NM:" Dad I am completely fine, pls don't panick dad. " She signed . Than dev turned towards EMT for second opinion .

NANDINI was just digesting what ever happened when she saw rest of the malhotras with expression ranging from disapproval from fury, But had no hint of concern for their brother's safety .

Then they loaded them into ambulance and went to hospital along with police . Then they kept nandini in emergency room that was linnned by many beds . Than nurse put a pressure cuff on nandinis arm and thermometer under tongue.

After that nakul was brought next to nandini .

He was looking more worse than her , his head was wrapped with blood stained bandaid . But he was satring nandini anxiously.

N :" I am sorry nandini! "

NM : " Its okay nakul , you look awfull .. you alright ? "

N :" i thought I was going to kill you , I was so fast that I hit the ice wrong. .. " He winced as nurse started dabbing at his face ..

NM : " Don't worry about it . You missed me . "

N:" How did you got out of the way so fast . You were there .. And then gone. .. " he asked .

NM : " Manik pulled me out!."

N: " Who ? " he looked confused .

NM : " MANIK MALHOTRA .. he was standind next to me ." She lied.

N : " MANIK ? I didn't see him... wow it was all so fast , how is he ? "

NM : " He is fine, don't worry . "

Then they wheeled away nandini for X Ray of her head . After Then she was again in bed where nakul was constantly apologizing and promising to make it up to her. NANDINI tired many times to convince him that she was okay but he continued . Then finally , she closed her eyes to pretend as if she is sleeping. Then manik came to see she is sleeping.

M : " Is she sleeeping ? " he asked politely.

NANDINI ' s eyes flew open and saw manik standing near bed and smirking . And again nakul started.

N : " Hey manik , I am really sorry . " he begined. MANIK lifted his hand to stop .

M : " No blood , no foul . " he said flashing his brilliant teeth. Then he moved to sit on the edge of nakul's bed facing nandini .

M : " So, what are doctor saying ? " He asked me.

NM : " Nothing had happened me I am fine . " she complained .

When doctor walked around the corner , and nandini s mouth fell open . He was young , he was blond ... and handsome than any movie sar . I think he is maniks dad

Here chotusa update hope you like it I will try to give you those little updates ....

Keep reading ☺☺
ASHU .