Chapter 15

Here you go with next update. Hope you like it. 😊😊😊
♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧

NANDINI's pov

The next morning was not good as I know I won't be able to see manik. That make me really sad but somehow I composed myself for going to college. I wasn't looking forward to Friday.

I went to college as usual again everyone star at me not because I am new but because manik have to seems friendly with me. Even I was able to hear the fainting comments. My friends were worried about my faint thing but luckily Paris had kept his mouth shut, so no one seems to know about manik involvement. Though I know my friends have question about lunch thing.

Na: So what did manik wanted yesterday? Navya asked me in English class.

NM: Nothing much, just he needed help for project work. I lied.

I know I am not good at lieing but somehow she got convinced.

Na: Okay but I have never seen him sit with anyone except family before. That was weird.

NM: Weird. I too agreed but the way he makes himself in front of me is different.

Na: Do you think he likes you? She asked, I looked at her in shock.

NM: No way, what make you say that? I asked.

Na: Nothing I just thought about it means the way he stares at you and the way he is around you. She told me.

NM: I don't know. I said truthfully.

Na: Don't worry everything will be fine. Just take your time. She told .

She was right if I give sometime to him might be he get a little open up.

NM: Yes you are right. I said.

Na: Don't worry I am with you. She said.

Navya was my genuine friend.

The worst part of Friday was that, even though I knew he won't come I still hoped. I went into cafeteria with Paris and navya. I glanced at their place that was empty. I don't know how long I would have to wait to see him again.

At usual on my table, everyone was full of our plans for next day. Paris was telling about the trust in local weathermen who promised to be sun tomorrow. I'd have to see that before I believed it. But it was warmer today. Maybe the outing wouldn't be completely miserable.

I don't know today in cafeteria everyone was staring at me and doing some kind of gossip. Then I hear one girl "... Don't know nandini" She took my name---- "what is between her and Malhotra's. They seems to be friendly with her." I heard them muttering. It felt disgusting why people just can't see their own self rather than Commenting on others.

But I ignored it and then I continued talking with my group.

NM: So girls what are you gone wear tomorrow? I asked.