Chapter 22

Hello guys I am back ...

I am really sorry I was hell busy in my life but I came here for my readers.😧😧😥😥😥😥.. and trust me I will be regular .... I just want the same love and support from your side😁😁😁😁😁 .... hope I get it ...

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Malhotra Mansion.

After manik left Neyo announced everyone to assemble in kitchen.

They all were confused as they had never gone to their kitchen earlier before.

AB: Why did you called us here mom? He asked being confused.

Neyo and raj exchanged smile.

NE: We will cook today! She announced.

All except neyo and raj: What? They shouted.

MU: But why?

DH: And for whom? We can't eat mom!

R: First of all calm down. We are cooking for nandini. We don't eat, but she does. So we will prepare food for her. He told clearing all confusion.

MU: But Why? We can order from out for her. Why to waste time for her? She asked getting irritated.

NE: Mukti what are you saying. She is part of our family now. You want or not you have to help. She said strictly.

All nodded their head in approval.

AL: It's gone be fun! She exclaimed.

AB: So dad what's the plan? I mean we never cooked before and what should we make? He asked.

NE: Let's make Italian cuisine! She suggested.

All except Neyo: Great!

They searched some dishes from internet, alya and dhruv went to buy necessary item. Then they resumed making food.

Back to Manan.

The ride was silent she was busy in composing herself to face his family. Then he abruptly turned onto an unpaved road. The forest was there on both the sides, roads were twisted.

During the whole ride he was observing her cute expression. He understood her dilemma. He kept quiet. Then finally they stood beside the huge mansion. She was shocked, astonished.

She was looking at the mansion with mouth open like a small kid. He chuckled on her expression. He then parked the car in front of mansion. Then he came out and went towards her side and opened the door for her.

NM: Wow Mani. It's so BEAUTIFUL. She emphasized on the word beautiful.

M: You liked it? He asked.

NM: I loved it! She exclaimed like small child.

Then he pulled her through the waist.

M: Ready baby?

NM: Yes. She said shyly.

Then they made their way to the door. She was now hell nervous. Her heart beats were increasing by each passing seconds. Manik could clearly hear her heartbeats. He holded her hands to make her comfortable.