Chapter 10

Recap: "nandini in hospital, manik and Nandini's conversation and manik to go away angrily."

Nandini's POV
I was so angry, it took me a few minutes until I could move. When I could walk, I made my way slowly To the exit at the end of the hallway. The waiting room was more unpleasant than I'd feared. It seemed like every face I knew in Forks was there, staring at me.

My dad rushed to my side; he was really worried.

NM: "There's nothing wrong with me," I assured him. I was not in the mood for chitchat.

D: "What did the doctor say?" he asked.

NM: "Dr. Cullen saw me, and he said I was fine and I could go home." I sighed.

Paris and sanju, cabir and navya were all there, beginning to converge on us.

NM: "Let's go," I urged.
D: "okay bacha as you say."

Dad put one arm behind my back, not quite touching me, and led me to the glass doors of the exit. I waved sheepishly at my friends, hoping to convey that they didn't need to worry anymore.

We drove in silence. I was so wrapped up in my thoughts that I barely knew dad was there. I was Positive that manik is hiding something for sure, and I will find it as I am nandini murty daughter of chief.... When dad interrupted my thought.

D: "nandu, once you reach home talk with your mom." he said guiltily.

NM: "You told mom. Ofooo dad you know Na she would come here taking next flight. "I said

D: "Sorry beta I know." he said

NM: "dad you don't have to be sorry, its juts she freaks out that's why." I said calmly.

Than we reached home dad helped me to get inside home, than to room. He made way to kitchen to make my fav chicken sandwich. One thing about dad was pretty cool he can make any type of dish being a chief of police department.

Ahhh my mom I told around fifty times to make her sure I am fine. She insisted me to come there but I ignored. I really wanted to solve the Manik's mystery. If he doesn't want to share fine I will ignore him.

Than dad came and we did some chit chat and he was really angry on nakul, he was going to take severe action on him, but I convinced him not to do that, than he went away and I was all alone in my room.

The pain was really killing me than she took Tylenol that helped her to ease the pain. Then she drifted into dream.

END OF POV

MANIKS POV

I was really angry, why does she don't understand I can't reveal my secret unless she gets to know by herself. Ya she would try to find out ... well let's see Miss Murty. Then I went for hunting and just roam around the forest which gives me a lot peace.

Then I went to home were all were sitting in living area might be waiting for me the deed I did today was marvelous, we just got saved from revealing our identity. Mukti and dad were looking really pissed off and mom and alya were calm as they are on my side and dhruv and abhi too.
I went there and greeted them, mom and alya responded others were silent opppss aj toh tu Gaya beta.

M: "what happen, why you are staring at me."

Mu: "Bhai what you did today was not got, we just got saved." She said

R: "Mukti don't tell anything to him, he will do whatever he will like." He said. I looked at mom with pleading eyes.

Ne: "Raj please don't start, he just wanted to save her." She said in defensive tone.

Mu: "Mom why aren't you understating she will destroy all of us." She said. I became angry.

M: "What rubbish mukti , you know she won't tell anyone, infact she is telling everyone that I was beside her, why would she save me , bolo, I like her ..Listen clearly I don't care what people say and you all think but I will protect her." I said angrily yet emotionally.

R: "listen manik I know but just think once when she will know, how will she react, if she share all this to her father than, even you could risk her life as you know we have many enemy

R: "listen manik I know but just think once when she will know, how will she react, if she share all this to her father than, even you could risk her life as you know we have many enemy." He said calmly. Yes he was right, but I can't stay away from her.

M: "Dad I know but you think now I accepted her so she is part of our family, and I don't know but I trust her she will not tell anyone. And I will not let anyone harm her as long as I am there. "

A: "YA dad, she is really sweet." she said.

R: "okay beta, we are with you." he said. I was happy.

Mu: "Are you guys out of your mind how can you guys agree, she is human can't you see." She said angrily, "fine do whatever you want to now don't involve me in all this I will not accept her" she said and walk off.

" She said angrily, "fine do whatever you want to now don't involve me in all this I will not accept her" she said and walk off

D: "Why is she behaving like this?" He asked

Ab: "I don't know, you all carry on I will go and check her." He said.

Then we all dispersed off. I went in my room and start tunning guitar when I got worried about her and her health. I went to her home to check on her, I climbed through window and went inside. There was dim light of night lamb but she was looking so cute, sleeping peacefully. My cute angel. I don't know how long I was staring her when I found her stirring in sleep might be she woke up anytime so I went away glancing at her last time.

Nandini's dream:

In my dream it was very dark, and what dim light there was seemed to be radiating from Manik's skin. I couldn't see his face, just his back as he walked away from me, leaving me in the blackness. No matter how fast I ran, I couldn't catch up to him; no matter how loud I called, he never turned. Troubled, I woke in the middle of the night when I felt presence of someone in my room I quickly look around, but I find nothing, I really felt like manik was there. But chucking my thought I went back to sleep.
End of pov

HERE YOU GOO NOW NEXT UPADATE WHEN I WILL GET GOOD RESPONSE. ... ..
Silent readers to come up ...

Keep reading ..
Ashu