Chapter 21

Continued.

○○○●○●○○○○○○○○○○○○○●○○●○○○○

Manik freaked out realizing something.

M: Baby you must be hungry? He freaked out.

M: I am sorry, I totally forgot. He said getting worried.

Before he could say something else she kissed her slowly and lazily.

He was shocked but then gave into the kiss. The road was empty and straight so there was no problem. Then they broke the kiss.

NM: Now I am full. She said naughtily. He chuckled.

Then after sometime they reached home. She was sleeping so he carefully went out and took the key from secret place where she used hide the key and opened the Door. The door was jammed so it made some noise due to which she woke up.

NM: We reached home. She asked rubbing her eyes. He made her sit on couch.

NM: The door was unlocked? She asked.

M: No I used the key from under the pot. He said unknowingly.

"How does he knows where do I hided my keys." She thought.

NM: You spied on me. She asked in shock.

M: What else is there to do at night? He said shrugging his shoulders.

Then she made her way to kitchen and heated up the food in microwave. He sat on the couch.

NM: How often? She asked causally.

M: Hmm what baby? He asked as he was lost in his thought.

NM: How often do you come here? She asked putting her hands on her waist.

M: I come here almost every night. He said truthfully.

NM: Why? She was stunned.

M: To see my princess sleeping, you look like fairy at night. He said. She blushed a little.

NM: Haw. Very bad Mani. This is not fair and mujhe pata bhi nahi tha.

She said last line talking to herself. She got upset.

Though she liked the fact he used to admire her every night, but to stalk someone is not good.

M: Don't get upset please. You know Na I can't live without you. He said coming close to her. And she melted.

NM: Next time you will tell me and come. She said with cute angry pout.

M: Sure princess. He said pecking her pout.

Then they heard cars horn that means her dad had returned home.

She turned to see through window and her dad descended from car. She thought something quickly and turned around to say manik. But he was not there. She saw here and there but he was not there.

"Where is mani? He must be gone? But without saying me bye. Very bad I won't talk to him." She thought sadly.

"Nandini" her father shouted as soon as he entered the house.

NM: In here. She said taking out food from microwave.

She sat on the table and started eating food. Her dad also joined her.

NM: How was your day? She asked eating food.

D: Good. Fishing was good. How was your day you enjoyed?