Chapter 11

Hello guys .. I have completed my 4 exams so now I have gap of some day . So I have an update For my readers...
Enjoy ...
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

NANDINI's POV

Next morning I woke up and felt little pain in my head. I freshen up and went down, I really wanted to rejoin college but I have to do rest for 2-3 days. I did breakfast with dad and he went off I was getting bored.

I cooked, I watched movie, my friends accompanied me and I really felt good and they told me nakul was also good. I was really missing manik, I hoped might be he will come but he didn't turned on, but whenever at night I woke up at midnight I felt his presence.

At very night he turned in my dream. I was hell missing him, but he uffffff, he didn't turned off I am not gone talk with him. He don't care for me, nandu he saved you? But how..? He is not telling me.Doesn't he trust me? Two days passed out finally, the day came I will go to college. I really missed college, well but I missed manik.

END OF POV

MANIKS's POV

I was really worried for her, at every night I quietly used to sit next to her bed, and watch her sleeping ... my cutie pie. I really wanted to go and meet her but I was not able to. Well days passed away. And I missed her at biology class. Hope she come back soon.

END OF POV

New morning

Nandini woke up and got ready for college, she was really excited, than she went down.

D: "Good morning bacha, how are felling, are you sure you want to go." He asked with concern.

NM: "Good morning dad, I am awesome and dad now I am getting bored at home I want go." She said.

D: "Well okay than, if anything happens just call me, and be safe beta." He said worriedly

NM: "Okay papa, don't worry." She said.

Then she went off kissing her dad's cheek.

She drove to college and on her way she spotted the place where she could have been dead her heart started beating fast. Somehow she parked the car and went inside. Whole college was staring at her as if she was alien. Then she was searching for friends when she spotted sanju and navya.

NM: "Hello girls." She said cheerfully.

S & N: "Hi."

N: "Nandu how are you now." She asked.

NM: "I am fine navu."

S: "Okay guys chalo bye getting late for class, and nandu take care." She said and went off.