"Work"

Max and I get to work 45 minutes late, we rush in knocking in to Tim. Late night Tim smirk making an accusation. No Max said punching Tim. That me tells you did, Tim said run down the hall. Tim what are you running from a very familiar voice. Mad Max I said, punching Max and running towards Adam's voice. I run down the hall with Max's loud footsteps behind me. I ran in to Adam with full force. Adam doesn't even flinch, with my force run towards him, and the impact Adam takes two steps backwards. Oh hey Luke Adam said looking at me. Help, help run to the other side of Adam. Why he asked. Mad Max I said loud enough for Max to hear. Where is she, where is she Max shouted in his horrible batman impression. Right here Adam said run to his office. Leaving me standing in the middle of the room with nowhere to go. Ethan I shout running to his station. What you want kid? He said looking at me. Help hide me I said shaking the arms of his chair. Luke that's not going to help Max said crossing his arms. Um...no Ethan said turning back to his computer. No Ethan! You mean I said looking where I could hide. I try to run in to Barney's office. Max grabs me and swings me over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes, before I could ever get inside, Barney help! I screamed holding on to the doorframe. Super Barney, will help Barney said in his thick accent. Barney wasn't as much help as I thought Barney shut the door making me let go of the doorframe.

No...Lukey Adam said smiling seeing me slanged over Max's shoulder. Help me I going to be fucking killed, by a angry ginger! Still pounding on his back. Ow! Luke stop your going making bruises Max said. Sorry I said. Max ran pass Alesa and Dj baby Mason. Alesa help, I said grabbing the wall. Max come on you can't keep your girlfriend away from guys Alesa said smiling. She's/I'm not my/his girlfriend, Max and I said in harmony. You sure aren't but I'll keep the secret Alesa said. I go completely red, because everything that happened at home. Luke you ok? Max said, putting me on the ground, yet his hand stays on my ass. You look pinkish I said turning to Max. Well you look like a tomato Max said. Ok, well we're are my hugs Luke, Alesa said. Oh yah, I said hugging Alesa. After you graduate this year of high school you should just move up here and stay with Ross and Max, Alesa said elbowing Max. Making Max go redder. Yah I might, the rent at my apartment is really high and my roommate is going to move in with his girlfriend so I guess I could, I said pretending to think really hard about the future. Max already knows my answer, we've talked about this and I'm moving up here for my 18th birthday in 9 months.

Luke, Max we got a video in 3 minutes let's go, Ross said pointing vlogging camera at us. Ross were you the whole time? I said turning around. Um...yes and no, Ross said. Max and I turning red. How long were you there, Max said getting very nervous. Um I saw you grab Luke's butt Ross said. I go completely red and turn to Max. Hahahah I knew it Alesa said. Max almost charged at Ross. Ross you are going to delete all of the video, I said. No my vlog Ross said raising the camera above his head. No Ross you are going to delete that Max said reaching over Ross' head. No Max, I going to keep the footage and upload it, your fans will love it Ross said standing on his tip toes. Max, Luke, Ross we got a video to do, hurry up Red said passing us. Fine, Ross you will be deleting the video by the end of the day I said, walking to my station.

Time skip tell Lunch

So what are we going to do about Ross' video I asked Max as we walked to his car. Luke, Max you can ride in my car Adam said. Oh ok, We'll get him back later, let's not talk about it in front of the guys. Max said. Ugh fine I just don't like knowing Ross is the 'holder'of our future, I said to Max. I know but if it is uploaded we need to say we are dating, be...cause, I would like to Max said softly. You take me out and we'll talk I said getting in to Adam's car. Ross hurry up and get in Adam shouted. Ugh how far is the place where we're eating I said. Um...an hour and a half Ross said pointing the camera at me. Ok I'm tired, wake me up when we get there, I said pulling my benne over my eyes. I fell asleep pretty fast, but I grabbed Max's hand before I fully fell asleep. Once I woke up, Max was carrying me in to the sushi place, on his back. Um Max you can put me down I said yawning. Oh ok, Max said setting me down. Max and I walk in to the restaurant. Um...Adam what's good, I don't really eat raw fish I asked looking at the menu. Well, um you might just want the California roll with my dodo butter Adam said. No don't feed her that she wouldn't like your dodo butter Max sighed. Max don't treat me like a kid and what's dodo butter? I ask Max. But you are your only 17. Dodo butter is wasbi and soy sauce Max said. Gross, I hate wasbi, oh sorry Adam I didn't mean to be rude, I said. Ah it's ok Max and Ross don't like it either Adam said. Ok Max order for me ok. I said getting up. Wait why? Max asked. Because I got to go to the restroom, I said. Oh oh, Max said going red. Yah can you do that for me I said leave the table. I get back to Red trying to flirt with the female sever. I sit down next to Max once again. Hey I said grabbing his hand. Um...hey hey Max said blushing. You ok Man Barney said looking at Max. Yah I'm fine Max said. Did you order for me, I asked. Yah I ordered you a California roll Max said. Oh ok yay I grab my phone. It's still on do not disturb mode.  I had a few tweets and a reminder of eat lunch I never remember. Food! Red said. Yay!! I said. Luke don't be so loud Max said. Don't be such a drag I said. No Luke were in public, Max said. No Ok I'll be quite I said pouting. Your so cute when your pouting Max said. Aw cute Red said poking at me and Max. Oh Ross said pointing the camera at me and Max. No fuck you Max said covering the camera with is hand. Ross don't video us eating, Adam said. Fine Ross said. Food! I said grabbing a plate of sushi.