Late night talks

Lukey you just have to come up to Washington! Max said. I can't I have school and what about Lou-Lou. I said. So have your roommate watch Lou Lou, you wouldn't need you therapy dog up here. He says I know but my roommate, Walker is never really over here. I said looking at my dog. Well he is dating a girl who has her own place. Max says rolling his eyes. Well I still need his rent I smirk. So! Just tell him your going out of town and you need him to watch your dog, Max says look at his phone. Fine only for two weeks, ok. I groan at defeat. Hell yah!! It won't be a mistake Max smiles. You better hope. I smile. Ok night it's getting late here so night Luke. Max says yawning. Ok night I said ending the 2 hour Skype call. I get in to bed and text my Walker.

me Walker
hey

hey we haven't talk in a while
yah we've been busy with stuff
yah it's been kinda crazy
I bet at your new job. Anyways I'm leaving for two weeks and I can't bring Lou Lou, so can you maybe watch her and feed her while I'm gone? Also I need this month's rent.

of course I love Lou-Lou, I'll give you this months' and next months' rent on what day, are you leaving?

Tomorrow night can you be here by 6ish?

yah I'll be in my uniform though

that perfectly fine as long as you take care of her

I'll do the best to take care of Lou-Lou

ok night thanks your the best

night see you tomorrow

I turn off my phone and plug it in. I pull the covers up and Lou-Lou climbs I the bed. I quickly fall asleep. I wake up to the sound of something going off. I checked my phone, it wasn't my phone. Shit!! I thought. I quickly jumped out of bed, and go in to the main room. Ugh it smells like smoke I mumble. Good morning Luke I heard a voice. Uh I said turning around to Walker burning breakfast. Oh it's just you I said with a small sigh of relief. Yah I came home last night. My girlfriend was out with friends. He said. Yo that's fine it just scared me hearing something going off I said. Yah I didn't want to wake you up when I came in so I didn't bug you. He said turning back to the burnt eggs. Oh ok I got to get ready for my early class I said my heart still beating fast. I walk in to my room to see Lou-Lou eating one of the burnt eggs that Walker made. I sighed knowing  that my "ex boyfriend" was in my class. I walk to my closet and open the doors. I pull out my new black vail bride shirt, and a pair of paint cover jeans and my normal black converse. I quickly change. Ok Lou-Lou come here time to go I said putting Lou-Lou's vest on. Walker I'm going, see you later don't forget your watching Lou-Lou I said walking out the door.

Time skip to ending of class

Hey Luke I heard a voice say, a chill runs up my spine. Ben, go away! I said not even turning around. Is that a good way to treat your boyfriend? He asked very sarcastic tone. Ben for like the tenth time. We, you and me are not a thing! We were never a thing! So why don't you back the fuck up and leave me alone!! I said clenching my fist. Lou-Lou started to pull on the leash. You shouldn't shout at me Luke, I can hurt you. He said with an evil smile on his face. I punch Ben, in the stomach, he falls over, I run to my next class, why does his have to bug me, I mumbled sitting down in a chair. Lou-Lou puts her head in my lap.

Time skip tell end of school

Lou-Lou and I rush home my flight was in two hours. I quickly pack and print out my ticket. Walker, bust through the door. Yo what's wrong? I asked. That dude that follows you around! Was watching the building look for you! He says reaching for the phone. OMG, I fucking hate when he does this!! I shout. Call the police, Walker said handing me the phone. Ok I warned him 10 times I'm call them. I said.
Hello What is your emergency? The man said on the other side of the line.
Um...I've been followed by this guy and I've told him to go away several times...and he is out side my apartment building, I scared to go out, please send help.
Ok ma'am I will send the police force to your location. Do you want me to stay on the line tell the police get there?
No thanks, I think I'm safe right now. Thank you for the help
The police show up 5 minutes later. The put Ben in the car. I run down to thank the police for helping me. After the police leave with Ben. I walk back up stairs to my apartment. Ok I got 30 minutes tell my plane leaves, I said look at my phone. Ok Walker, take care of Lou-Lou and yourself. I said grabbing my motorcycle keys. Ok will do. But be careful you're only 17 Walker said waving good bye. I put my luggage inside my side car for Lou-Lou. I ride to the airport gliding through traffic. I park my motorcycle and run in to the airport 12 minutes tell take off I said look at my phone. I checked my bag and went through security. 7 minutes I mumble running to gate G3. I get there just in time for boarding the plane.