Flying

I finally got on the plane. A girl probably 7 or 8, sat next to me. Hi she said. Hi are you riding alone I ask. Yah my grandma is letting me see my mom for the first time in 3 years she said. Wow, that makes my reason sound silly I said. Why are you seeing your boyfriend or girlfriend? She asked. Um...no he's just my friend I slightly sigh. Do you like him or her? Is that why your going to Washington? She asked. Um...No I don't like him we've been friends for to long. We just haven't seen each in 3-4 months I said going slightly red that a 7 or 8 year old knows what love is. Oh ok if you do love him you should tell him, he might love you back she said. Ok and how do you know all of this 'love' stuff I asked. My grandma tells me how she and my Papa where in love before he died she said. Hum...your grandma is very smart I said pulling out my laptop out to edit a video. Yah I think so too she smiled. I plug in my earbuds and start to edit. Once I was done I looked at the time, it was 12:34. Wow I mumbled long night to go. I looked back to the little girl she was a sleep it was cute how she hugged a stuffed polar bear. Ok well I should get a little bit of sleep I thought to myself.

Time skip 5 minutes tell landing

I was awoken by the fight attendant asking me to close my tray table. I opened the window it was still dark. I felt a little hand grab mine. I turned to see the girl holding my hand. Are you scared I asked. Yah I don't like the landing part she say. It's ok just think your mom is just the beyond the open the doors after landing I said smiling think of Max. We have a easy landing. The girl couldn't leave tell the very end so I stay with her. We were one of the last ones off. The girl let go once we got out of the terminal she ran to a woman, with blonde hair, and nice green eyes. The girl said by miss. Good bye I said waving bye. I ran down to the luggage claim. I smile seeing a sleepy ginger hair boy standing holding a sign that read 'I promised I won't leave you here again'  I smile and run down the excavator, I run in to his arms, he pulls me tight. Max nuzzles his nose into my hair, as I breath deeply inhaling Max's sent. I glad you came back up Max smirks. I am too I smile looking up at Max. Go grab your bag and let's go home, Max said. I grab my bag and I take Max's hand. We race to the car Max drives us home. We get to the apartment. Ross! I'm home with Luke Max says. You mean your girlfriend? Ross antagonized. No Ross I'm not his fucking girlfriend! And if you want to me to prove it get your ass down here and I can beat you I said. No I'm tired he says. You fucking pussy I said. Max I'm hungry I said. Well I have two days old take out! No I interrupted. Ok what do you want he said. I don't know, I said walk up stairs. Well it's almost 3 in the morning so get something  that can be delivered here Max said.