2 Truth and a Lie

After lunch we went back to the offices. Max and I still holding hands. Finally your back Scott said. Yah what do we have to record next Adam said. Um 1 story time with Jess, 2 do not laugh 1 in irl and one in Minecraft. A 2 truth and lie, and 3 mini games Scott said. I'll just jump on what you want me to be in I said. Um...same Max said sitting in at station. Good I said sitting in Max's lap. Ok I want Barney, Max, and Luke in Minecraft do not laugh, Adam said. Oh ok, Max said. Me ands Apple can do a mini game Barney said. Um Ross, do you want to party games with me? I asked. Um sure, Red after you do your apple thing want to join us I asked Red. Um...sure he said. Ok that's almost settle. Ok I think Luke and Max should do the true and lie thing Red said. Ugh no shocking! I said. But it's for the it for the views! Adam said. But I hate being shocked tho! I shouted. Shush...your being loud, Max said. No!! I shouted. Shush... Luke you're being loud Max said. Fine you win douche I mumble. Every one leave to go work other than me and Max. Your too cute when your mad Max said. Your a meanie! I said childishly. Now look at me, Max said grabbing my chin. No I said. Luke, Max said with a stern tone, making me look at him. I love you he says. I love you too, I said kissing him. Oh wait Luke Adam said walking in on us kissing. Oh shit. Max!!! You sneaky little devil Adam said. We pull back in shock. Adam you didn't see anything! And you aren't going to tell anyone Max said, his face going from blushing to anger. No way Max your like 22, and she only 17 Adam said. No I'm 21, she's 17 yah 3 year younger, big deal, and how young is your wife? Max said. She 23 sand I'm 23, but Max three years. Dude you can get in a shit ton law trouble with her age, Adam said. Why is this such a big deal for fuck sake I said. Dude at least wait tell she's 18 that's like in 5 months Adam said. No because you you still be married to your wife if she was my age and you still love her right  Max said. Yes, Adam start. So what you bright idea that I can date a girl I love Max said. I mean you have to be careful, Adam started again. No, Adam it's our problem. All we need is you to keep this on a down low and not tell anyone please I said. Fine, but we're ready for the 2 truths and a lie shoot Adam sighed. We'll be there in a minute I said.

Time skip to the 2 truths and 1 lie

Ok hi guys this is 2 truths and a lie. I'm playing with Mithzan or Max I said. Hi  this is my 4th time doing this Max said. Ugh I don't want to shock myself! I shouted. Well you have to Max said. No I'm playing the way Ross did, I said crossing my arms. Ok let's just start Max said. Okay fine, 1) I've been to Japan, Greece, and most of Europe.
2) I've had 7 dog. Wait, does that mean Nina and Justin your Aunt's dog that you took care of for like 5 years Max asked. Um...no because they weren't mine I said. Oh ok um. Ok 3) I've broken my arm twice, 3 ribs, and I've had 2 back surgery. Um...the second one is the lie. Because you've shown me photo of Greece, Japan, and other countries. And I went down to Texas for one of your back surgeries Max said. You are right. Wait does that mean I shock myself? I asked. Yes! Max smirked. I grabbing the handle shocking thing and press the button. Ughrhsjs I said jumping. Ahahah wait why am I laughing your my friend Anyways 1) I was born in November. 2)I have 2 cats not including Kp. 3) I've never travel outside the U.S.. Um...I know you were born in November, so that true, um...your parents have 2 cats but there is that third one. And you've never been out of the U.S. I think you don't own 2 cats. Your right but, I own 1 cat other than Kp, Mr. Tigers. Max said. Ok shock yourself! I said slamming my hand on the table. Fine Max grabs the shocking thing, and pressed the button. Ughrb Max said. Doesn't feel nice. Ok anyways 1) I'm an Alaskan Yorker. 2) almost every cat I meet loves me 3) I had a band called Cole And the grace notes. Ok, I know your biological dad has a house in Alaska that you visited and told me about. I know you had a band but I don't remember the name, and Kp likes you so...I'm going to say the third one is a lie. Nope I was 12-16 and the band was called Cole and the grace notes. The second was the lie again, almost every cat I meet hates me. So shock yourself! I said. Ugh I hate this game! Max said shocking himself. 1) I have a secret stash of t shirts at your apartment. 2) I was born in Louisiana. 3) it's been 8 years since I been to Louisiana. Why do you do so easy ones. You don't have a secret stash of a t shirts at my house. Actually I've haven't be to Louisiana in 8 years, and being in the airport doesn't count. Wait you have t shirts at my house, how did you do that? Oh were those under the couch? If they were there in my closet now. What you found them I thought I hid them really good. Nope, I said shocking myself. Last one. Yah I know.  Ok 1) I'm drafted in the army, and almost went to Iran, my second year of high school. 2) my real name isn't Luke  3) I don't believe in vampire, but I do believe in werewolves and spirits of the dead. Ok...I know your given name isn't Luke so that true. But I know you believed in werewolves and ghosts, but do you still. Ah fuck it, you weren't drafted in the Army. Wrong I was I have my dog tags right here, I said pulling the chain to show the tags that say my name, my rank, gun number, and captain. Holy shit! Max said shocking himself. Yah my dad did draft me. And I almost went to Iran my sophomore year till I said I haven't finished high school. What the fuck what kind of father does that. Uh mine. Ok that's the end of this video, of Max shocks himself for 14 minutes. See you in the kingdom I said saluting the camera.