Feel free to tell me

Um...Max I said. Yah he mumbles. We're not dating I said looking at his arm around me. So he said putting his nose in my hair. Um...isn't this weird? I asked, ever slightly hoping he wouldn't stop. No, but I can stop if you want Max said every slightly letting go. No, no I don't care I said quickly. Oh ok good your comfy Max said fixing his position against my back. Max's hands go up my shirt. Max I mumble. Uh huh, he said. Your hands are up my shirt I mumble holding his hands still. Uh huh he mumbled. Not even 10 minutes later Max pressed his lips up against the back of my neck. I gulped. Um...I hummed, uh huh Max said sending a shiver down my spine. Nothing I said. Ok Max said kissing my cheek. I go red. Max why are you being so cuddly? I said turning in his arms. Um...because I feel like it, he said pressing his forehead against mine. Oh ok so I hope you don't mind if I do this I said as I pressed my lips against his. His lips were dry but soft. Max kisses back, my arms wrap around his neck. Max being very eager started to lick my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I open my mouth just a little bit, and Max's tongue shoots in to my mouth. I let him explore my mouth as his hands go farther up my shirt.  We both run out of air and pull back. Wow I breathed. Max smirks I should've done that sooner. What do you mean sooner I said. Oh um...wait I'll show you Max said jumping out of bed. Max open his desk drawer and pulls out a notepad with dates on it.
3/17/15  Luke's is so beautiful
3/21/15 I get lost listening to her problems
3/26/15 she had a bad day, I wish I could give her a hug
3/30/15 Luke is so cute talking about how she won the surfing composition
4/6/15 I think I love her, she makes my day better. I want her up here, she love the rain, she be happier with me and the offices. She deals with so much stress it's annoying to me. I want Luke to feel good and smile. Her smile is so beautiful, especially when she runs her fingers through her hair it drives me crazy.
4/14/15 I know I love her

I start to tear up. There where a lot more date and a lot more of 'I know I'm in love with her' 'she's so cute when she does this'. I...love....you too, I said holding back tears. Max almost tackles me, Max are you crying I asked. Maybe he said. Max sits up and leans on the headboard. I climbed on to Max's lap and just lean against him. I love you I say. I love you too Max said leaning his head against mine, his arms wrapped around my back. We sit there about 4 in the morning holding each other scared to let go. I fall asleep listening to Max's breathing. I woke up laying on the bed, but still laying on Max. Max is humming a song and playing with my short bleached hair. Good morning I said rubbing the sleep out of my eyes. Good morning lovely Max said grabbing my hand and interlocking our fingers. Oh ok guy is is our hallway were all our rooms are I heard Ross said walking past Max's room with a camera. Who cares what Ross thinks Max said still playing with my hair. Um...me I said he had a camera. I said sitting up. Ross are you vloging to day Max shouts. Um...yah. So do I have to put on a shirt on before I go down stairs to eat? Max shouts. Um...yes, and tell Luke to put on a bra or whatever the things are called. Ross called up stairs. Ok got it I said. You don't have to, you know, Max said. Yah I know but I'm going to I said. Ok Max said kinda sad. Oh don't look so sad, i said. Nah Max said sticking his tongue out. I pull out my '50 years of perfect weather and surfing' tee shirt from my surfing competitions in Florida and California, and my black skinny jeans, and black and white vans. I'm going to change in the bathroom I said. Luke, will you pay for the MickyD's breakfast? Max asked leaning on the door.  No fucker you be paying for yourself I said. What really even for a make out session? Max said really quite. Ugh...um, I humbled, I looked at myself, I'm in a bra and my black skinny jeans. Oh fuck it I said opening the door, I grab Max's z necklace, and pulled him in. Your the best Max said sitting me up on the counter. Um...huh I know, I said wrapping my legs around Max's waist. Max smirk seeing me almost half nude. What you smiling at I asked kissing Max. You and and this Max said pulling at the back of my bra, kissing me. No no no you are taking this off, moving his hands. Oh ok well, than Max said. Max and I make out for at least 25 minutes. Tell my phone goes off. Ugh sorry I said, picking my phone it was Walker.

Hey bro
Sup, hey can I call you later? I was in the middle of something
So what are you doing Luke
Um...totally not half naked making out with someone. Max smile kissing down my neck. Which makes me jump
Oh ok um...I feel really rude, but the reason I call I didn't know if you landed and if you were with Max
I'm fine and I'm with Max. So how my dog? I asked.
She's fine but misses you, and I'm fine thanks for asking. Ok, we half way to the dog park
Oh good, she love the dog park thanks again for taking care of her.
Hey I owe you a lot, this isn't a problem, but I'm taking her to my girlfriends house and we will be staying there tell you get back. I got to go sorry. He hang up the phone, ugh sorry I have to take his calls he will worry if I don't, I said. Ah at least he cares, Max said. Yah, oh shit we're going to be late if we don't leave like in 5 minutes. Ah we will just blame traffic Max said. Well we still have to be ready, so I going to put on my shirt, and you should change as well I said. But don't want to Max sighed.  Sorry I said. Fine, Max said leaving the bathroom. We both change and hop in Max's car and go to MickyD's.  Ok just order me a egg mc muffin, I said to Max. We order and eat quickly since we're half an hour late.