6: A day of Jenny and Carla

Suggested by Lisatheangel! :D Thxs! Also I  am doing all of them in each Ship-kids Pov in these stories!

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Jenny's Pov

________________________________________________________________________________________

I woke up to the birds chipping and the smell of bacon. I smiled to myself and started to get ready for the day, getting out of my Purple and grey nightgown and into the shower. After that I went down the stairs to see my Daddy, (Jin) cooking some breakfast, and my dad (Ross), feeding ThunderMuffin, and ThunderRose. I walked towards the table and sat down, Jin looking at me smiling.

"Good morning Jenny." I smiled, adjusting my purple glasses.

"Morning Daddy! Morning Dad!" Ross looked at me and smiled.

"Morning Jen." ThunderRose clucked happily as she looked at me, then Jazz walked in rubbing herself on my legs, purring. I smiled and petted Jazz while looking at ThunderRose.

"Good Morning to you two. You both sleep well last night?" Jazz meowed and ThunderRose clucked. As soon I brought my hand up the doorbell rung and Ross said he'd get it. Jin nodded and placed down our plates, I ate mine fast since I was craving bacon right now and it smelled amazing.

 I heard the door open and to my surprise, Carla was outside wearing green plaid jacket, lime green undershirt, Dark green shorts and grey vans. She had her hair on the side and wore a green beanie with the letter "C" on the side. She smiled at Ross.

"Hey Ross! I was wondering if Jenny is available for today." Ross nodded his head and looked at me.

"Hey Jenny! It's for you!" I smiled and got up, Rose and Jazz following behind. Carla smiled wider and opened her arms to give me a hug. I hugged her and Jin came around the corner, to see Carla.

"Hey Carla!" She looked at Jin.

"Hey Jin! You don't mind if I take Jenny out for today, right?" Jin smiled.

"I don't mind. Just make sure she is back before 9pm, okay." Carla saluted.

"Yes sir, understood." Jin was still smiling at left us alone. Ross kissed my forehead and ruffled my hair, lightly.

"Have fun Little gem, and stay safe, okay?" I nodded my head and hugged Ross.

"Okay Dad, I will!" I looked at Rose and Jazz.

"Bye you two! See you tonight!" Jazz and Rose, whined, but understood anyway. Me and Carla left my house and started to walk. Carla looked at my outfit and kissed my cheek.

"You look Gorgeous, Jen." I blushed and pulled up my sleeves.

I was wearing a purple sun dress, with  lavender tights and jacket, with a black headband and flats. It wasn't really romantic at all, I just blindly picked it out of my closet and just decided with it, but at least it make Carla happy. Carla started to walk down the road till we came across a portal. I looked at it confused.

"Why are we heading to that portal?" Carla smiled and covered my eyes.

"It's a surprise, just trust me." I hesitated for minute, but I relaxed as we went through. When we went through, the atmosphere changed. It was warm and Tropical, I heard seagulls flying in the air, and I heard what sounded like waves.

'Are we at a beach?' I thought. Carla uncovered my eyes and I gasped at the sight. We were at Destiny Islands, but sitting in front of us was a romantic picnic, with glorious food and a bouquet of purple lilacs in the middle, but what caught my eye more was a purple box with the words engraved on top,

"To Jenny"

I looked at it awestrucked. Carla grabbed my hands and lead me to the picnic, sitting us down. She looked at me placing her right hand behind her neck looking sideways.

"Is this too much, or did I go a little overboard on it? I just wanted to make this perfect for you Jenny, and I didn't want to mess this up and- " I cut her off by hugging her tightly burying my face into her shoulder.

"No. I love it. This is the most Romantic thing that anyone has ever done for me, and it's perfect. Thank you so much Carla, I love you so much." She was stunned at my words, but she smiled sweetly and hugged me back.

"I love you too Jenny. I'm glad you like it.." After the whole mushy-love, Carla reached over and gave me the box. I looked at them.

"Open the box. It's a surprise." I nodded and opened it to only gasp at the sight. Inside the box were two necklaces and rings, both with two gems in them. The rings had a emerald and Amethyst gem on top of silver bands, while the necklaces had the same thing, but the chains were golden.

I saw a sentences inside the box and read it.

"Happy Valentines day, Jenny. Your the key to my heart, and always will be ~ Love Carla"

I started to tear up at it, and covered my mouth looking down at the words. Carla lifted my face up to face her and uncovered my mouth. I leaned in and kissed her. She didn't flinch at all, but kissed back instead. After that we both placed the opposite rings on our ring fingers and wore our necklaces. We shared one more kiss and we both left hand in hand, smiling at each other as we walked down the sand of Destiny Islands, savoring this day forever...  

'Best Valentines gift ever...'

_________________________________________________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed this Jenala fluff. I made up the ship name, BTW. Anyway if you want, you can suggest a story idea in the comments and I will write that idea in here. But anyway again I hope you enjoyed this and stuff. Peace out My Tiny Sinners! :D