Authors Note

Hey guys, this weekend has been really messy and overall just shitty and I posted some pretty depressing poems on some sensitive topics. I just want you guys to know that yes I have self harmed and yes my parents did drugs (I live with my grandparents now). If your living in these conditions or self harming I'm begging you to get help because there are long term affects to this stuff. The scars you'll have and the mental issues you might develop from living in such bad conditions aren't imaginary. Please get help and stay strong for everyone out there that, although you may not realize it, cares for you. It means the world to me that this book has 220 views and because of this book I'm finally opening up and showing my emotions. Yes I love that you read my book but if it's triggering please stop reading. I couldn't live without myself if one of you fuckin fabulous people hurt yourself over something I wrote. I love your faces and I'm gonna try writing some new material soon so I hope you guys will stick around long enough to read some of my new work. 😘😘😘😘😘.

P.S. if you don't know who that supper cute animated person up there ^^^ is then look up Johnnie Guilbert and My Digital Escape on YouTube. They are truly hilarious and they always make me laugh. Go to them when you need some cheering up not self harm. Love your faces!!!!!!