Revenge

Jiyong entered the Lau Corp. Building at 7AM and he looked very professional dressed. He wore a gray suit that made him look so hot, a black shirt underneath to make him more professional and his shoes were of course newly edition Louboutin; he also carried a briefcase. He rode the elevator to the top floor of the building and when he arrived at the desired floor, he entered the double doors of Henry's office.

Henry was busy doing paperwork and didn't even notice who just entered the office. He thought it was Siwon but when he raised his head he gasped and rapidly pushed the security button from under the desk.

"Don't bother with the security, I disabled it on my way here, it should be back on in about 10 minutes." Ji talked and Henry's jaw dropped.

"W-what do you want now?" Henry asked and Ji got close to his desk. He noticed the bruise on his left cheek, Seungri hit him well.

"For you not to bother Seungri again..."

"I won't..." Henry said and Ji smirked.

"I can detect a lie in about 1.2 seconds. You lied." Ji said acting as creepy as ever.

"You can have him, I don't want that bitch! I bet he jumped on you from the first day. He's a fucking bitch and he deserves even worse." Henry said and Ji laughed slightly before pushing Henry against the glass window.

"Listen here, you may know I'm a little crazy, a sociopath...Don't you act cocky with me, I can hurt you right now. You're weak, you're scared and you're a major asshole. You better stay away from my Seungri or else..." Ji paused seeing how shocked Henry was. " I want you to leave Seoul and never come back, but before you do, I want you to apologize to Seungri and make it big, he deserves the best apology ever! Understood?" Ji asked and Henry slowly nodded.

"You're a freak..." Henry said and Ji smiled.

"A freak with your address, your phone number and a GPS. You don't want to make me angry."

"I won't do what you ask! He doesn't deserve anything! He's a fucking bitch!"

"Hmm, really? What about your little corporation here? Is it all legal? I bet people will lose trust in you if I find something illegal...and believe me I will." Ji smirked and Henry's eyes widened.

"You wouldn't dare!"

"Oh, I've done much worse. Do we have a deal?" Ji smiled.

"Y-yes..." Henry said.

"You have one week, trust me you don't want to get past the deadline." Ji turned to leave. "And for the record, Seungri and I kissed, it was epic." Ji smirked and got out.

Henry stood at his desk, still shaking. He couldn't believe Ji got past security, he disabled everything and no one saw him. That guy was a total freak in Henry's mind and he was really scared. 10 minutes later, Siwon entered holding two coffee cups; Henry was with his head on the desk and when Siwon entered he raised his head and smiled weakly.

"Something wrong?" Siwon asked.

"N-no, just a headache."

"How is your cheek?"

"Bruised...still hurts a bit."

"You deserved it though...you put that boy through enough." Siwon said and Henry got angry.

"He deserves was worse than that but he's lucky he got away with just that..." Henry said and Siwon sighed.

"If you'll continue obsessing about him, we're done. It feels like you still love him and truthfully I hate that!"