Morning Regrets

Seungri woke up with a pounding headache. He opened his eyes and it took some time for him to adjust to the light and when he did, he noticed he wasn't home. Then he remembered everything, going home with Bae, having sex all night and somehow he didn't feel good about it. Poor Ji waited for me and I let him down again, I am so freaking fired!

He wanted to get up but then, the bedroom door opened and Bae stepped in, only wearing boxers and carrying a tray full of food. Bae smiled, Seungri smiled too and after he put the tray on the nightstand the vocalist leaned and gave Seungri a small kiss.

"Morning little beast." Bae smiled.

"Little beast?" Seungri said rubbing his eyes.

"I hope you remember what you did last night, it was mind-blowing. I'm willing to show you again..." Bae smirked.

"No, I remember everything..." Seungri blushed slightly.

"Good, now let's eat a bit."

"I have to go, Ji's probably waiting."

"He'll be fine, come on let's eat." Bae smiled.

Seungri finally accepted and they had a fun breakfast in bed. Bae was sweet, he kept kissing Seungri and the younger didn't mind but he felt a bit guilty. He didn't know what he felt for Bae. Was he just hot because it was his idol or maybe it's more? Bae only saw Seungri as a friend with benefits, he didn't think of a relationship or something but he was still a bit jealous when Seungri got too close to Ji.

After breakfast, Bae helped Seungri find his clothes and then Seungri left the apartment. He felt like he was doing the walk of shame; in fact he was a bit ashamed of himself.

At Dae's apartment, the morning was just beginning with the smiling angel opening his eyes slightly. He felt his hand on something really hard and after he took a closer look, he realized it was Seunghyun's chest. The rapped was looking at him and smiled and Dae's face just turned red as a tomato.

"Sorry..." Dae said and kept looking at the almost bare chest of Seunghyun.

"I'll go and make some coffee." Seunghyun said and he looked a bit sad which really made Dae panic. He didn't remember much from last night and the first thing he did was searching through his condom drawer to see if something was missing. Relieved that nothing was missing, he joined the rapper in the kitchen.

"How drunk was I?" Dae asked and Seunghyun smiled slightly.

"Drunk enough. "

They sat in silence until the coffee started pouring and after Seunghyun filled two cups, they both went to the living room and sat in front of the TV. It was an awkward situation, neither of the talking.

"Did I do something wrong?" Dae asked.

"Did I ever make you think that I want only sex from you?"

"N-no...why are you asking that?" Dae asked surprised.

"Because you begged me to have sex with you last night. "

"I did?" Dae gasped. All this thinking about sex made him crazy; he was so embarrassed.

"I'm sorry if I pressured you Dae. "

"N-no you didn't. The thing is that I...thought of the possibility of us having sex and I wanted to be ready but it was no pressure and..." Dae began stuttering and Seunghyun looked at him and smiled.

"Look, I know you might see me as a sex-crazed freak but I really like you and I don't want to hurt you. if I didn't care about you, I would've fucked a long time ago but I care and I want it to be special. It's your first time and it has to be done with care. Okay?" Seunghyun smiled.