Anger

YoungBae opened his eyes and realized he was in Seungri's room. He rubbed his eyes and noticed his boyfriend wrapped around him just like a chimpanzee. He was sleeping peacefully, having a slight pout that made him really adorable. Bae smiled and gave a quick kiss on the younger's head and then slowly got out of the bed, replacing his body with a pillow.

He didn't bother to put a shirt on and he came out of Seungri's room and went straight to the bathroom. After he washed his face, he went to the kitchen, just to find Jiyong there cooking breakfast. Ji didn't notice him at first but then Gaho began barking on Bae and Ji laughed.

"It never liked you..." Ji laughed.

"Yeah, I think you taught him to do that..."

"No, he just doesn't like some kind of people."

"What kind of people?" Bae raised his eyebrow as he was pouring coffee into a mug.

"Selfish people." Ji laughed and Bae sat down.

"Selfish? Me? Never!"

"I was just joking. How come you spent the night?"

"I fell asleep..."

"That's how you call it nowadays?"

"We didn't have sex." Bae sighed and took a sip from the mug.

"Ow, I am sorry." Ji laughed sarcastically and before Bae could reply, Seungri came into the kitchen and sat on Bae's lap immediately. Ji sighed and continued his cooking trying hard not to comment. When everything was ready, the three had breakfast and then headed to YG.

Ji took his own car; he didn't want to see Seungri and Bae kissing all the way. He felt bad, really bad and he was mad at himself and at Seungri. How could he bring him over? I mean I can't forbid it but it is awkward! No! Don't bring your boyfriend in the house of the one who loves you! Why can't I just move on and continue with my life? Shit! Even drugs are better than that cutie! At least drugs made me feel good for some time; Seungri only brought me misery and disappointment.

When they arrived, Ji watched as the couple began warming up and sighed deeply. It was pure torture to see the guy you like kissing your best friend, it is horrible! Seunghyun and Dae entered, smiling cheerfully and Ji smirked. Oh Seunghyun you dog! You totally owned Dae now! Good job, really good job!

"Someone had seeeeeeeeeeeeex..." Ji laughed and Seunghyun threw him a glance while Dae blushed.

"Aren't you tired of exposing our private life?" Seunghyun asked.

"No, it's too much fun!" Ji laughed. He actually felt horrible and Seunghyun could see it.

"I think it's time to grow up. Stop investigating our lives and clean up your own." Seungyhun said quite harshly but Ji knew it was right.

"I'm not investigating anything and my life is fine as it is."

"I'm sure..." Seunghyun glared at Ji and the rest of them just watched them. It's not rare when Ji and Seunghyun fight but this was really intense. They were diplomat though; they didn't use fists this time. Seungri was worried a bit but Bae manage to distract him.

Everyone began dancing and it went really well. Ji was impressed and seeing Seungri dance away from Bae made him happy. Seungri looked hot like this, covered in sweat, biting his bottom lip if he messed up one step but still continuing and making everything better. His hair was already wet, which made everything sexier and Jiyong couldn't take his eyes off him.

Ji left, he needed to use the bathroom and after that he needed a drink. After he came out of the bathroom, he went to the cafeteria and ordered lemonade. He was sitting at a table and drinking it when Seunghyun came towards him.

"Bae won?"

"Fuck off! If you're here to mock me, you can go away; I already mocked myself too much."

"Why don't you grab Seungri and kiss him in front of Bae? I am sure he'll be mad and Seungri will choose you." Seunghyun laughed.

"Cheering me up won't help..." Ji sighed deeply and took a sip from the lemonade."I lost him anyway..."

"Stop being a pussy! You will have Seungri, I can feel it!"

"Why don't you hate me? I screwed up your life and you are helping me..."

"Because I care about you, you're not a lost cause and I think you're trying to do the right thing this time. " Seunghyun sighed. "And yes, I had sex with Dae, it was amazing." Seunghyun laughed.

"You change topics so fast..." Ji chuckled. "Thanks for trying to cheer me up."

"We're friends..." Seunghyun paused. "Strange friends but still, friends."

They went back to the dance practice room and again everyone started dancing. Bae decided to take a break and of course he spent the break sucking face with Seungri. Seunghyun rolled his eyes and left the room holding Dae's hand and Ji was standing there trying not to look at the couple who was practically humping each other. His blood was boiling and when he saw Bae's smirk he wanted to punch him so bad. He wanted to get away from everything, he was shaking and the urge to use drugs was rising again, he was desperate.

"You're shaking." He heard Seungri's voice. He didn't notice that Seungri was now right next to him.

"Thanks Sherlock."

"Why? Are you feeling sick?"

"Yes, sick of stupid questions." Ji said and Seungri said.

"If you don't tell me what's wrong; I can't help you."

"Get the fuck out of my face or I'll rip your fucking head off! Stop trying to help, you suck at it!" Ji snapped and Seungri sighed.

"He was trying to be nice!" Bae said and Ji got up and faced him.

"The message was for you too. "

"Ji, you're over-reacting." Bae tried to calm down the raging dragon.

"You shut up! You don't want to see me over react." Ji said with such an angered tone that Seungri was scared of.

"Calm down Ji!" Bae said clenching his fists.

Ji left immediately, trying to avoid a fight. He wanted to punch Bae so hard but he knew he has to stop. He is over-reacting, he managed to piss off Seungri again and ruin everyone's mood; he's good at this. He went to YG's gym and tried to calm his anger punching the punching bag but that didn't help much.

Later, he managed to calm down and it was already time to go home. They got to the car and Seungri didn't say a word, he was scared to say something that might piss off Jiyong. Ji looked at him and he felt sorry, he shouldn't direct his anger on Seungri, it's not his fault.

They arrived home, everything was silent and after he took a shower, Seungri went to watch TV. Ji joined him shortly and they stood in totally silence. Ji sighed deeply before he began speaking.

"I'm sorry; I shouldn't have directed my anger on you. I regret it."

"I understand you; I was having mood swings when I got out of rehab too."

"These are not mood swings; it's something else."

"Ji, I know you don't like to share too many aspects about you and I respect that but tell me when you need something. Maybe I can help..." Seungri said and Ji turned to him and smiled.

"I need you...that's what I need." Ji said and Seungri's eyes widened. His breath almost stopped and he just looked at Ji who got up from the couch. "Good night." Ji said and went to his room.

Seungri sat there with his eyes wide, mouth open and sweat forming on his forehead. He looked at how Ji walked and went to his room closing the door. Then he got up and went to his room, he was numb, he didn't know what to say.

What is he trying to say? That he needs me here or that he needs me in his life? Did I become such a big part of his life? Aish you're so confusing Jiyong, why don't you tell things the way they are? You always twist and bend your sentences and I can't understand anything. Everything has a meaning to you but I don't understand it just yet!