Getting together

Jiyong just entered YG, not really caring about Seungri who was running behind him trying to catch up. The whole morning was like that since Seungri overslept and Ji didn't bother to wait for him. The entered the recording room where Bae and the others were and Seungri sat down on the couch panting heavily. He didn't have time to catch his breath because Bae already began kissing him.

"Did you guys record something while I was not here?" Ji asked and Bae quickly stopped kissing Seungri.

"Yes, we tried. It's not good." Bae said.

"Let me hear it."

Bae played the track and Ji listened to it for a moment and then burst into laughter. He laughed so hard and the others were looking at him strangely. They weren't irritated; they knew the song is not good. Ji stopped laughing and wiped his tears and then sighed deeply.

"Who did this?"

"I did." Bae said.

"Don't ever touch this again. You're a great singer, not a composer." Ji laughed.

"I know, i just tried making something. Don't be that harsh on me."

"I'm not harsh, I am speaking the truth. Get in the booth, I'll start with you today."

"Okay." Bae smiled.

So they began working on the final song of the album. They were all excited and they were all missing the stage. Bae was busy with his promotions but the others weren't doing much these days. Daesung had the upcoming Japan tour, Seunghyun finished filming for the Tazza 2 movie but they both missed performing on stage as TDT.

Seungri was now staying on the couch, listening to Bae's voice which was so nice. Ji was listening too, pressing buttons and recording and he seemed pleased with what he was hearing. Seunghyun and Dae were staying close to each other and Seunghyun's right hand was over Dae's shoulder and he kept messing with Dae.

Daesung left to get a drink from the cafeteria and Seunghyun followed immediately. They both went to the cafeteria and the rapper kept messing with Dae. He kept teasing him, poking him and hugging him closely until Dae blushed so hard.

"What's with you today?" Dae asked.

"I'm playful...play with me." Seunghyun smiled.

"You're such a child!" Dae scoffed and Seunghyun laughed loudly.

"Then buy me ice-cream."

"You have to record today, no ice-cream for you."

"Please!!!"

"Go and buy it yourself!"

"Please?" Seunghyun made the best puppy eyes. Daesung gave up.

"Fine!" Dae said and went to buy the big baby an ice-cream. After he came back, he gave the ice-cream to Seunghyun and the rapper hugged him really close him and gave him a wet kiss on the cheek.

"Thank you DaeDae! I'll do anything that you ask next time!"

"Anything?" Dae asked with a grin.

"YES!" Seunghyun said happily eating his ice-cream.

"Good." Dae grinned. "Come with me then." Dae smirked.

"Can I take my ice-cream?"

"Of course."

Dae took Seunghyun to the dance room and the older was really confused. Dae instructed him to sit down and enjoy the show. The music started and Dae's solo song Wings started. The blonde angel worked on a new, sexier choreography and wanted to show it to Seunghyun as soon as possible. Even though Wings is not a sexy song, he managed to turn it that was really quickly. Seunghyun was looking closely at Dae's moves, the way he was moving his body and he just licked his lips in awe. The ice-cream was left ignored and already melted and fell on the floor but he didn't care, he just watched Dae.

"Come here." Dae instructed and Seunghyun came t him immediately. He wanted to touch him but Dae slapped his hand away. "Don't touch, only I am allowed."

Dae snapped open a button from his shirt and Seunghyun gulped watching the younger coming towards him with a beastly look on his face. Dae licked his lips and touched Seunghyun's chest, going down on his stomach stropping at the crotch. Seunghyun moaned slightly and Dae just smirked.

"You're so easy to turn on." Dae laughed and the music stopped.

"Teaser! You know I'm sensitive!"

"Well you teased me today too..." Dae smiled. " That was just a payback."

"You're wicked! " Seunghyun said and waited for the younger to turn and when he did, he hugged him closely to his body making Dae gasp.

"W-what are you doing?"

"What I should've done a long time ago." He turned Dae and pushed him to the wall. They looked at each other and kissed again with burning passion and desire. They kissed for minutes until the door to the dance room opened revealing a shocked Seungri.

"Uhm...Ji wants you in the recording room." Seungri blushed and looked down.

"Oh, yeah. We'll be there in a second." Dae smiled.

"Good to see you're doing well." Seungri said.

"Get out already!" Seunghyun said and Seungri left immediately.

When Dae and Seunghyun came back in the recording room, they were both sweating and Ji just smirked. He looked at Dae and noticed the swollen lips, he was glad Seunghyun and Dae got back together. He couldn't say the same about Bae and Seungri who were eating each other on the couch just 2 meters away from him.

Seungri and Bae left, to Ji's relief and he began working on recording with Dae, hopefully it goes well. Bae and Seungri were holding hands and going towards the dance studio. Seungri was happy at the moment, he was holding hands with his idol and it was like a dream come true. They danced a bit, fooled around and mostly kissed and then they began talking.

"What are you doing tomorrow night?" Bae asked running his hands in Seungri's curly hair.

"Nothing maybe...or fighting with Ji."

"Do you want to come at my place? We can cook and hang out a bit. You can even spend the night."

"Already inviting me to your place, naughty boy."

"It's not like you don't want to come." Bae smirked and Seungri blushed. The thought of spending the night at Bae's place was making Seungri blush even more. What if something happens?

"Okay, I want to come." Seungri smiled.

"I promise I'll give you the best time ever. " Bae smiled. And probably I'll make you moan my name out loud cutie.

"I am sure of that." Probably you'll moan my name out loud...

The rest of the day was fun and Ji felt really productive so he stayed until late just to finish half of the song. Bae and the guys already left and Seungri was already sleeping on the couch when Ji decided he should head home. He looked at Seungri and tried to wake him up but the boy was sleeping like a log. He picked him up and slowly carried him to the car. He put on the seatbelt and then drove home. On the way, Seungri woke up and looked at Ji confused.

"You're fucking heavy. " Ji said. "Fat ass..."

"You could've wakened me up."

"I could, but you were sleeping so cutely." Ji said with a smile. "You resembled a Panda."

"I know I am cute." Seungri joked and Ji actually laughed and didn't comment.

Seungri looked at Ji and smiled. It was the first time in weeks since Ji is actually nice to him. Maybe everything is going to be good. When they arrived, both of the guys went to sleep.