3

Few Years Later...

-SEHUN-

It was Saturday so most of the hyungs were asleep since today and tomorrow are the only days we could sleep in.

"Boys!" Manager-hyung shouted.

I groaned, 'what the hell does he want this early in the morning!?!'

I went out of my bed and walked towards the living room, "hyung!!! We don't have any schedules today so why are you waking us up hyung!?" I whined.

"I have a good news for you all~" he smiled.

"If it's not holiday, it's not good news hyung!!!" Zitao whined.

"Are you sure?" manager-hyung raised his eyebrows.

"No(?) but why so early in the morning!!!" Zitao sulked.

"Just listen Tao..... YOU GUYS ARE DEBUTING NEXT YEAR!!!" he cheered.

Our eyes widened, everyone silenced, but slowly a smile started appearing on everyone's faces and cheers continued. I could not even believe what I just heard.

"Hyung... this is not a joke right? The last time I checked, April is in a month so April Fools is still a long way to go..." I stated.

"Ani, I'm telling the truth. You guys will need to go to the CEO's office so that he can make it official with you all~" he informed.

Right when he finished his sentence, we all rushed into our rooms to get dressed and 20 minutes later, we were already standing in front of the CEO's office.

"Are you guys ready?" manager-hyung questioned.

We all nodded and he knocked.

"Come in!" a voiced called from the inside.

Manager-hyung slowly opened the door and led us in. As we all got inside, we bowed to the CEO and said our greetings.

"So, I guess you guys have heard about the news right?" the CEO smiled.

"Nae!" we all answered in unison.

"Well, you see~ We have been planning this for quite a long time and so I hope you guys will be trying hard to reach our expectations. Another thing about it is that there will be 2 members joining you guys," he notified.

"So will we promote as 12 sir?" Junmyeon asked.

"Not really... There will be two subunits, EXO-K and EXO-M, the members has not been decided yet but we will inform you all once we have decided," he told us before telling the manager to lead us out of the room.

When we got out, Yifan frowned a little, "Isn't 10 members enough!?!"

"Stop complaining! Be thankful that we're all debuting together," Suho glared at him.

"But hyung, isn't it unfair?" I spoke up.

"Unfair?" Jongin inquired.

"I mean like, we trained for years already and the two new trainees are not even trained for a year and they're going to debut already..." I furrowed my eyebrows together.

"That's life Sehun-ah, it's never fair. But on the other side, we get to have new friends right? It wouldn't be boring anymore~" Junmyeon shrugged.

"Hyung, are you trying to say that we're boring?" Jongin pouted.

"Ani! I've just been together with you guys for too long so I guess I need someone new," he smirked.

"You're so mean sometimes," I sulked.