8

-BAEKHYUN-

It's been a few days since I moved into the dorm with Jongdae and I actually quite enjoy my stay. Everything was great except the fact that Sehun is still ignoring me...

Today's Saturday and besides the daily 3 hour dance practice, we have break the rest of the time.

"Baekhyun-ah, can you go to the groceries for us? We don't have that many food left in the refrigerator..." Kyungsoo, who was chopping some carrots, asked.

"Sure hyung, I don't have anything to do anyway~" I smiled.

"Bring someone with you if you want!" he told me.

"It's fine hyung! I'll go by myself!" I informed.

Before leaving, I decided to go to each room to ask whether they want anything so that I could buy it all at once.

"Chanyeol! Jongdae! Do you want anything from the supermarket?" I peeked into their room.

Chanyeol quickly paused the game and turned to me, "Snacks!!!"

"Yes! And Ice Cream!" Chen continued.

"Kay~" I gave them an ok sign before closing the door behind.

I proceeded to the next room and saw  Yifan & Luhan reading something.

"Hyung! Do you guys want anything from the supermarket?" I questioned.

They both turned to me and slightly smiled, "Nope! We're fine thanks~"

I nodded before going to another room.

"Sehun-ah, Zitao-ah do you want anything from the supermarket?" I asked.

Zitao looked at me and smiled while Sehun just ignored me, "Can you buy me some marshmallows?"

"Sure~ and Sehun?" I stared at him.

He passed a paper to Tao and Tao passed it to me.

「                                Groceries                                                

          -  Potato Chips (Seaweed Flavor) x4
          -  Ice Cream (Vanilla Flavor) x2
          -  Cheese Stick x5
          -  Chocolate Wafer x4                                    

I went out of the room and chuckled a bit as I read the paper. He might be cold, but he does have the heart of a young child.

Ariving at the last room, I saw Minseok hyung, Yixing hyung & Jongin doing push ups.

"Working out?" I smiled.

"Oh! Yea... I need to lost weight and they want to make abs so we decided to work out together," Minseok hyung grinned.

"Cool~ I'm going to buy the groceries, do you guys want anything?" I asked.

"Can you buy me some Pocari Sweat?" Minseok inquired.

"Sure, how many do you want?" I continued.

"Just 4 would be great," he replied.

I took notes of all the things they want and went back to Yifan and Luhan's room.