4

-BAEKHYUN-

After calling the company yesterday, I was told to go to the entertainment building so that we can talk over the agreements and the rules before deciding whether I really want to join or not. Well, with my mom being obsessed with TVXQ and my dad being obsessed with SNSD, I don't think I will be able to refuse them even if I don't agree to the agreements and the rules.

I went down the stairs and to the kitchen to have a quick breakfast before heading towards the door.

"Where are you going this early in the morning on a Sunday?" mom questioned, not looking up from the cutting board.

"I was told to go the the entertainment building to read over the agreements and rules by the man who scouted me," I informed her.

"Jinjja!?! Then go now!!! Don't be late~" mom looked at me with a big smile.

'Typical moms...' I thought as I smiled and went out of the house.

I took the morning bus to Gangnam-gu and arrived there around 20 minutes before the meeting time. Since I still have 20 minutes, I decided stop by at a small cafe for a drink.

"Annyeonghaseyo, what would you like to have?" the waitress asked.

"I'll have a Bubble Milk Tea please~" I told her.

"It's 5,500 won," she read.

I nodded and gave her the money. Just then, someone came out of the kitchen in a hurry.

The waitress sighed and turned to him while waiting for the Milk Tea to finish blending, "Jongdae! You still have 15 minutes, stop panicking!"

"How can I not panic when I am going to SM! The biggest company!!" he jumped around, trying to get rid of the nervousness.

"Excuse me?" I called.

He turned to me and pointed at himself, "Me?"

"Yes," I nodded.

"What is it?" he muttered.

"You're going to SM at 10am?" I questioned.

"Yea! Why?" he frowned.

"I'm going there too..." I revealed.

"Really!?! Let's go together then!!!" he smiled.

I chuckled before nodding, "Sure."

The waitress came to me and gave me my drink, "I'm sorry for his attitude, thank you for coming~"

I went out of the cafe with the Jongdae guy and we walked towards SM Entertainment, just few blocks from the cafe.

"So, what's your name?" the Jongdae guy cheerfully asked.

"Byun Baek Hyun. You're Jongdae right?" I inquired.

"Yup! I'm Kim Jong Dae," he beamed.

We both went inside the building and to the reception table.

"How may I help you?" the receptionist politely bowed.

"Uh, we were told to be here by 10..." I informed her.

"Name please," she ordered.

"Byun Baek Hyun and Kim Jong Dae," I told her.

She typed something before looking back at us, "Ahh~ You guys are the boys who got scouted by Mr. Lee Soo Man! Come, he's waiting for both of you."

She stood up and told us to follow her but I realized that Jongdae was in a daze, "Jongdae? You ok?"

"Oh My Gosh.... I just realized something," he murmured.

"What is it?" I questioned.

"Miss," Jongdae called the lady.

"Isn't Lee Soo Man the CEO of SM Entertainment?" he continued.

My eyes widened, 'Wait what!?!'

She turned around and laughed a little, "Yes, yes he is."

He turned to me and his smile widened, "Byun Baek Hyun! Can you believe it!?! We got scouted by the CEO!!!!!"

I covered his mouth, "Sssshhh! Lower down your voice."

We continued following her before arriving in front of a big door in the end of the hall, "This is where I'll have to stop, just knock on the door and open it after he answers you," she instructed.

"Nae~" we both answered.

Jongdae knocked three times and a voice called, "Come in."

I slowly opened the door and we walked in.

"Oh! You guys have arrived~" the CEO smiled.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" we both bowed.

"Come, sit here," he patted the sofa across of his.

We both sat down and I could see Jongdae fiddling with his fingers.

"Just relax guys, think of me as a staff instead of a CEO," he chuckled.

We both nodded.

"So here's the rules and agreements you both need to know. Once you guys have agreed to it, you will be moving into the entertainment dorm on Tuesday," he notified.

He gave as each a thin book that has the words 'Rules & Agreements' on the cover and gave us time to read it.

After around 20 minutes, we both finished it and signed the Agreement Paper.

"Great! You guys will have two days to pack your things and say your goodbyes, I'll be expecting you here on Tuesday at 12pm~" he smiled.

"Thank you!" we both bowed once again before leaving the room.

Once we got out of the room, Jongdae turned to me, "So.... do you want to hang out for awhile? I don't really have anything to do today and I thought we should maybe get to know each other?"

"Yea sure~ It'll be a waste of time if I go back now anyway since it's a one hour trip back home," I shrugged.

"Let's hang out in the mall nearby!" he jumped in excitement.

"Sure~" I laughed.

We went to the mall and sat in a restaurant since my stomach is growling already.

"So, what's your specialty?" I asked him.

"Me? Singing~" he replied.

"Seriously??? Me toooo!" I exclaimed.

"My turn, when's your birthday?" he questioned.

"May 6th, 1992," I told him.

"I'm a 92 liner tooooo!!! But my birthday is on September 21th," he grinned.

"Woah, there's so many things we can relate~" I laughed.

"Well, I hope we can be friends and I also hope that we'll be staying in the same dorm!" Jongdae smiled and we spent the rest of the day getting to know with each other before going back home.

-----

Nooooooo! Today was suppose to be a double update but I didn't have the motivation to write so I couldn't write much... ><

I'll update soon (Of Course) and please vote for me for the Radish Competition!!! PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ㅠㅠ

This is the link: http://goo.gl/forms/iTfNmR1UOR

If you can't copy it here, I have posted it in the comment section. All you need is an email and my story is in the very end. I know I sound really desperate and I have a reason for that so please to vote for me... Thank you~

I hope you all enjoyed the chapter~ Happy Birthday Jeno & Rethaaaaaaaaaaaa~

*BaekRuu Series*