5

-SEHUN-

Today's Tuesday, my favorite day of the week! Why? Simply because it's a buy one get one free at my favorite bubble tea shop which means that I will be able to drink 2 cups of bubble teas!

"Hyung! I'm going out~ I'll be back in 30 minutes," I shouted as I wore my shoes, getting ready to get out of the dorm.

"You better be back in 30 minutes or else you'll have to clean the whole bathroom!" he replied.

"31 minutes doesn't count right?" I asked.

"It counts for today!" he answered.

"Whhhhyyyyy!?!" I whined.

"Because we have new members joining us today and we need to have discussion before they arrive," he informed.

"Arrasseo~ I'll be back~" I said before heading out of the dorm.

To be really honest, the bubble tea shop is actually just 4 minutes away from the entertainment building... It's just that I like to chat with the owner for awhile since she's like an aunt to me already.

I walked into the shop and surprised Mrs. Lee, who was at the cashier doing whatever stuff she usually does.

"Oh! Sehunnie~ You're here!" she smiled.

"Of course, I missed your bubble tea so bad!!! I haven't had it for a week," I pouted.

She chuckled, "Aigoo, this boy! Why can't you just admit the fact that you're here because its buy one get one free today!"

I awkwardly rubbed the back of my neck, "Hehehe, auntie! You know me too welllllll~"

She laughed before grabbing two brand new cups from the side of the table, "So it's like the usual one right?"

"Yup!" I beamed.

She grinned, "Ok. Just wait a minute ok? I'll be making your oh-so-favorite chocolate bubble tea."

"Naeeeeeeeee~" I cooed.

-BAEKHYUN-

Today is finally the day I am moving to the entertainment dorm. I am excited yet nervous since I don't know how the other trainees would react to me and Jongdae.

"Eomma! Appa! I'll be leaving now~" I bowed in front of my parents and my brother who were sitting on the sofa.

"Owh... don't forget to give us a call when you arrive ok? We'll miss you~" mom said as she gave me a big hug.

"I'll miss you guys too," I hugged back.

"Be a good boy ok?" dad smiled.

"I will dad~" I grinned.

"My little brother is finally growing up huh? Don't forget me once you become a singer ok?" Baekbeom joked.

"I won't hyung," I laughed before giving them all a last hug.

The first time I went to Seoul, which is two days ago, I rode the Bus. This time, I decided to take the taxi due to all the things I am bringing with me.

The whole car ride was pretty boring since I was alone and the only thing I could do was play the games on my phone. Also, my heart was beating so fast that I couldn't concentrate much, the weather was cold but I was sweating profusely.

Around 20 minutes after I got into the taxi, I fell asleep.

"Excuse me," someone called as the person poked me on the arm.

I opened my eyes and realized that I have arrived at already, "Oh! Sorry... how much is it?"

"18,000 won," the driver replied.

I gave him the money before getting my things off the car.

I pushed all the luggages to the front of the building and pressed the machine on the side, "How may I help you?" someone asked from the machine.

"I am a new trainee," I told her.

"Name, Age & Nationality," she continued.

"Byun Baek Hyun. 18. Korean, " I answered.

The door soon opened the I pushed all my things in. I then went to the receptionist, "Byun Baek Hyun?" she questioned.

"Yes," I replied.

"So Man Sajang-nim has been really excited about your arrival," she smiled.

"Ahh~ Nae," I awkwardly smiled.

"Come, I'll show you the way to his office. There are some things he want to tell you before you meet the other trainees," she explained as she lead the way.

"내 감사합니다~ (Ok, thank you~)" I nodded.

"Umm, where should I put my belongings?" I asked.

"Someone will being it to the dorm for you," she informed.

"Ahh, ok~" I answered before following her to the CEO's office I went two days ago.

As we arrived, I knocked on the door three times, "Come in!"

I went inside and saw Jongdae sitting on the sofa already, "Oh great! I was just about to start explaining to him about our system and what you're going to be doing."

I bowed before taking a seat beside Jongdae.

"Ok, so what I'm going to tell you both might be a shock to you... but I hope you will be able to cooperate with us," he stopped for awhile before continuing, "we will be debuting a new boy group next year, it will have 12 members but will be separated into 2 sub-units. I know that you guys just joined us today, but you guys are going to be the two last members to join the group."

My eyes widened and I could see Jongdae doing the same, "So we're going to debut next year!?!"

Mr. Lee smiled, "Yes."

-----

This was supposed to be published on Monday... LOL...

Anyway~ I'M SO EXCITED!!! My class is having a Class Date tomorrow~~ (We're going to meet up at the mall after school and our teacher is paying for the movie tickets xD)
It's the first time I have ever heard about it but my mom allowed me to go to House of Trap with my friends before the movie and hang out a bit afterwards so I am really EXCITED!!! KYAAAAAAA!)

*BaekRuu Series*