12

-BAEKHYUN-

We've been preparing for our debut for a few months now and the debut date has been set. Since we trained so hard, the company gave us a 4 days holiday to enjoy with our family since we'll be busy after debut so I decided to spend the 4 days with my family since I missed them so much.

"Baekhyun-ah, where are you going for the holiday?" Chanyeol asked.

"Back home I guess... Why?" I questioned.

"Can I come with you?" he begged.

"Did something happen to your family or something?" I frowned.

"Nooooo! Well you see, my parents are traveling for a whole month with Sehun's parents... Don't ask me why cause I don't even know how they knew each other. But anyway, there's nothing to do even if I go home since there's no one that's why I asked you," he explained.

"Aah~ But how about Sehun? You're going to leave him alone?" I inquired.

"What? No! If you agree, he will also join us," Chanyeol informed.

"Ooo~ Well, I don't have a problem with that so sure! But do know that I'm going tomorrow morning so you guys better start packing or I will leave you," I told him.

"Ok! THANKS BAEK! I'll tell Sehun to pack his stuff toooo~" he grinned as he left the living room.

The Next Day...

I woke up early in the morning and saw Sehun and Chanyeol all dressed up and ready for the trip already.

"Wow... What time did you both woke up?" I asked.

"About an hour ago so 5?" Chanyeol looked at his watch.

"When I said early, I didn't mean that early!" I rolled my eyes.

"Well, we don't want you to leave us so it's better early than late right?" Sehun grinned.

"Ok, ok~ We'll go after I take a shower," I told them.

"You're not gonna eat breakfast?" Sehun frowned.

"Nah~ I don't really feel like it," I shook my head.

"I brought some bread so make sure you tell us if you're hungry~" Chanyeol informed.

I nodded before going straight to the bathroom to take a shower.

Once I was done, we put our luggages into the van and Chanyeol drove since he said so...

"Do you even know the way?" I questioned.

"Well not really but I have a GPS so it'll help," he smiled.

"Ok~" I pouted.

The drive took about an hour and a half and throughout the trip, I tried eating some bread but I don't have an appetite so I ended up putting it back into the plastic.

When we arrived, I excitedly took my luggage and ran to the door.

I rang the bell and not long after that, the door opened.

"Baekhyunee~" Mom hugged me.

"Mommmmmmm! I misssss youuuu sooooo muchhhhhhhhhh~" I hugged her back, really tightly.

"I see you brought some friends with you," she smiled.

"Yes! Mom, this is Chanyeol and Sehun," I introduced.