Assuming Will Get You No Where

Taylor's POV
My eyes watched the door knob turn with anticipation. Its been about 3 hours since I had listened to the voicemail on repeat. I have so many emotions going through my body, it's  hard to pin point exactly how I'm feeling.

Majority of me is mad. Mad that he could cheat on me as if it was nothing. Then another part is jealous. Jealous that he had sex with some other girl instead of me. Then there was curiosity. Curious as to how the hell he managed to keep a relationship from me and how I didn't see it.

Lastly, there was understanding, the most unexpected feeling yet. I could actually understand why he did it. My life has been complicated enough from the get go. I've been in tabloids, I have a kid, I'm going through a custody battle, I've had an abusive husband, and the list goes on.

I could understand all of it. It makes sense.

I just don't like the fact that he cheated on me and didn't confront me about anything. That is what's keeping my anger burning.

He finally walked in and closed the door behind him. I heard the rustling of some bags and then the lights flickered on.

"Baby!" He called. He turned around and jumped a bit when he saw me sitting on the counter.

"Woah... Why were you sitting in the dark? On the counter?" He asked hesitantly.

I looked at him sideways and jumped down. I wasn't about to waste any time with him.

"Who is she?" I asked bluntly. He frowned and put down his bags.

"Who is who?"

"Don't play dumb with me, Tyler. I went through this with Michael and I refuse to go through it again. Who the hell is she," i asked once again.

At this point, I was watching him from the other side of the kitchen. Better I stand farther away. 

"Taylor, I don't know what you're accusing me of, but whatever you think it is... You're wrong. I love-"

"I get home today and hear this," I say and walk over to the phone machine. I press play and wait.

The message replays throughout the room. I watch him for his reaction, but he just frowns and puts his hands on his hips.

"Here I am trying to figure out a way of telling you that I'm moving out and then I find out that you've been cheating on me?! What type of shit is that!" I yelled.

"What? Taylor! You got it all wron-"

"NO. You got it all wrong! I am not going to sit here and get cheated on again! Honestly, I couldn't be moving out at a better time!" I shouted.

His eyes bulged as he registered what I had just said.

"You're movin out?" He asked.

"Yep, and it sure as hell is a good time to," I responded.

He scoffed and then turned his head to the side. Dropping his arms, he walked over to the bags that were laying on the floor. He pulled out two boxes. He flung both of them open and looked up at me. I frowned at what I saw.

"I don't appreciate you accusing me of doing shit when you don't even know the whole story! I was plannin on takin you out tonight and buyin you dinner. That message wasn't of me havin sex with another girl. It was of me goin out and buying you some damn Louis Vuitton shoes and a dress, just because I felt like spoiling you. Now I find out that you're moving out?! You're just up and leavin without even telling me about it? You threw that shit in my face like it was nothin," he said angrily.