May The Odds Be in Our Favor

TAYLOR POV:
I walked out of the bathroom while fixing my hair with Miles following right behind me. As we rounded the corner into the lounge area, my eyes stayed glued to the floor as I felt the cafe workers stare deep into my soul.

Pretty sure I'm banned from this place.

We finally walked outside and I felt all the tension release from my body. I'm not embarrassed I had sex with a stranger in a bathroom. I'm embarrassed I couldn't keep my moans under control while having sex with a stranger in the bathroom. Miles and I had done every position imaginable in under 30 minutes.

To say I was sore would be an understatement. I'm practically limping my way to my car.

"I seriously hope they didn't have any hidden cameras," I whispered.

Miles chuckled behind me.

"If they did, I hope they save it and send it to me. I didn't think it was possible to do all that in 30 minutes,"

I felt my cheeks get hot and prayed that he can't see me blushing. As I approached the car, I turned around and he pushed me up against it in one swift motion. His hands went down to my waist and I could feel his thumb start drawing circles in my hip bone.

I was about two seconds from being soaked.

"Next time you need some more, just call me and tell me how it is," he whispered, "don't make up no excuse to have me,"

He brought his finger to my face and started tugging at my bottom lip. My breathing instantly picked up at the sexual tension between us and I could feel myself go a little crazy. If he was going to keep playing with me like this, we may as well find another bathroom. Lifting my chin, he gave me soft gentle kiss and hovered over me for a minute.

"Keep drinking that cranberry juice...it taste good on yo lips," he said and slowly started to back away, looking down at my waist, " both of 'em,"

I watched him as he continued to walk down the street towards his car.

Did you really just have sex in a public bathroom?
😪😪😪😪😪😪😪
BLAZE POV

Blinking my eyes rapidly, I was trying to adjust to the darkness that surrounded me. Based on the cold stone floor I was sitting on, I could tell that I had to be in some sort of basement. It was too cold down here for me to be anywhere else. Standing up, I placed my hands on the wall and started to take small steps forward. They brought me in here with a bag on my head, so I have no idea where I'm going. All I know is, I have to find a door.

Just as I was about to take another step, the door swung open and I dropped to the floor. Light from the other side exposed a white brunette who had bruises covering her from head to toe.

"Yo stuff is wack," a guy said as he shoved her into the room.

She fell hard and he slammed the door behind her. There was silence for a minute until I heard her shuffle.

"Who's there?"

Her voice was sort of raspy, it sounded like she had a cold. I don't know if I should respond to her or just ignore her. We may be in the same place, but are we in the same position?

Is she someone I can trust ?

"You may as well speak up," she said.

I hesitated and thought about the possible scenarios that could come to life. Figuring out how I could win in all of them, I decided to speak up.

"How did you know someone was here?" I asked. The girl took a moment to respond.

"I can smell your perfume... it's been a while since I've smelled perfume, but there it is,"

I took in her statement and tried to estimate what 'a while' was.

"How long have you been here ?" I asked.

"Months....I've lost track,"

"Well, why are you even here ?"

She took a moment to respond.

"Let's just say I got caught up with the wrong people,"

Thinking this over, I brought my legs up to my chest, cold, when my hand brushed my leg and I winced.

I felt on my leg in the dark and memories came flooding back to me at once. I was shot.

I guess there was so much adrenaline running through my body, I didn't feel the pain. This is going to be a problem if I'm trying to get out of here.

I took off my shirt and ripped a piece of the fabric off. I'm going to do the only thing scary movies taught me how to do and that's tying it off to slow the blood circulation in the upper part of my leg.

"You were shot by-"

"Aye yo ma, get up,"

I looked up to see the door opened and a guy standing in the middle of it. I couldn't make out any features besides the fact that he was tall.

"Shorty I ain't got all damn day. Get the fuck up or I'll get ya up myself," he said angrily.

I stood up, slightly wincing at the pain and looked at him. He didn't move for a minute so neither did I.

"You bitches so damn hard headed," he muttered and walked over to me and roughly grabbed my arm. He stared pushing me out of the cold room.

"The boss wanna see you,"

Hey y'all. This chapter is really short I'm sorry about that. Leave comments.