Last Note

Last note:

First of all thank you for reading my story. This will be the last update of this story and the reason is not because I don't have any ideas what would I write next, it's because I'm going to focus to my other story.

Sorry for the grammatical error and thank you for correcting it.

I read my story and realized my mistakes. I know some of you corrected it and I'm not disappointed or anything actually I'm thankful.

Remembering, I'm still 13 when I wrote this story and I know some of my readers are younger than me and those people are the one who corrected me.

I'm not that smart like my sister and I'm just studying on a public school and not on a private school.

Compared to my sister, my sister is smart and fluent in English. She has a part time job where she teaches Japanese people about English.

Well I envied her when I was still a kid but now I'm happy of what I have.

I'm not that smart but at least I'm a talented person who has an extraordinary imagination.

I can tell otakus have an extraordinary imagination because of what we see and learned in anime.

I have read many mangas and I know you read many mangas too. I started to read a josei manga even though I'm still 15. This manga had gave me interest because it's all about an otaku's love life.

The title is Wotaku ni Koi wa Muzukashii. Try it if you wanted. The male protagonist is like Levi Ackerman because of his appearance but not his attitude because he is an otaku gamer while the female protagonist has experienced to have a relationship with a non otaku person and end up to break up when his non otaku boyfriend finds out that she's an otaku.

This story is great for otakus like me and the one who's reading this [I know that some of you are not otaku or not familiar of the word otaku but I know sooner you'll know]

I know this note will be long but can I share something? Something about my nightmare last night.

It's a total nightmare for me actually but if you wanted to know I'll share it to you if you comment or chat me.

I know that some of you is thinking why do you need to comment or chat me before I tell you about what I'm talking about. It's because some of you don't want to know it or it is non of their business and I respect their feelings that's why I'm not going to write it in this note.

Again sorry if this is not an update and the last update will be the last one shot. I know that it's been a long time when I updated this story.

Thank you for supporting me and about my own story, I unpublished my story the shadow contract because I want to start writing my story frio wa mahika and my goal is to complete this story before the year ends.

I don't know if you really cared about this information but I just want you to be informed, nothing special.

This story is already a big achievement to me and thank you for the advice that you gave to me.

~HatSuKumi

Sorry for the long note.