5

A/N: So this ranting was literally like 5- 10 minutes ago and I wanted to share it with you guys.

So Keep reading!

So, I was watching my favorite show on the tablet until I heard the doorbell ring.

Gosh I was so stupid, I forgot that my sister was asleep so I yelled her name like 5 times but she wouldn't get up.

So I had to get up.

When I opened the door it was one of my neighbors, she had a plate of cookies in her hand.

She told me that my father helped her and her family when their car was stuck on their driveway. 

So as a thank you gift she gave us the cookies and told us that we could keep the plate. 

She said that I look very different from when I was like 8 or 9, and then left. 

Gosh, I wanted to say bye but anxiety kicked in.

I couldn't talk except for a few words like 'yeah', or something across that line.

It was the most awkward conversation ever.

I really want to go under my bed and just hide there until I don't feel embarrass anymore.

But I know this will haunt me for the rest of my life.........ugh, the struggle!!

Right after closing the door and locking it(of course) , I ran upstairs to take a shower so that I could forget about everything that just happened.

Sadly that didn't work as you can see that I typed this up in wattpad.

Hopefully I will forget this part in my life and live in peace.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

     A/N:  So that's the story. Nothing much but inside I'm dying.......ugh

      Well, Goodbye