14

A/N: Hola! So this incident happened when I was volunteering for camp.

I was at the playground- minding my own business when a voice was heard.

"WHERE IS ________"(Keeping names censored)

The voice was from one of our campers- a female to be exact.

She kept on asking everyone if we've seen the lost girl- who was in the bathroom at that time, but none of us knew where she was.

She then asked me if I could help her find the lost girl.

I didn't respond for a bit because I was comprehending what she was asking, but I guess I was too slow or she was impatient.

She said- no more like yelled.

"DO YOU WANT TO GO FIND HER?"

I was about to respond but she and her group walked away- yes, her group, a group made up of 5 or so girls.

We found the lost girl eventually in the bathroom.

And apparently the lost girl was her niece.

She was also a camper of our program.

So that's what happened but I had all these questions in my brain like,

Why do you need to yell?

Why were you so impatient?

Couldn't you have been productive and search everywhere first bepfre asking?

Why did you even stay with you group just to find her?

Why were you thinking of worst case senerio when there were us and 2 small families?

Why you got to have an aditude?

Why you make such harsh comment on everyone?

Why do you keep babying that girl that can walk?

On the bright side though, I only have 3 more weeks until it all ends!!
___________________________________

A/N: So yeah, that's pretty much it.

Bye!