18

A/N: Hey guys!! Haven't written in a whilr but it's just anothwr rant about this aquantience that I've known for about a year now...let's get started!! :)

Yesterday our school had open volleyball gym.

Meaning you can go into the school with other people and play some volleyball, and also help the players for this season of volleyball by helping them understand what mistakes they did that they didn't know or how to properly do something that is hard for them, etc.

However yesterday was the most furious day of the month.

It was because of this one girl that plays for our school.

She's a sophomore this year but last year, while the volleyball season was still going , she played for the freshmen team.

However before playing with us she was suppose to play for a higher ranked team that was part of our school.

The reason why she was ranked all the way down was because of her attitude.

Anyway so we were playing against some other sophomores and I always see her standing in the same spot the whole time.

She doesn't run for the ball, she doesn't try and hit the ball, she's just always standing.

In my mind I want to tell her to move around, but never really got the courage....oh well.

However, after palying that game we were all beought together onto one court.

As we play I notice that she is more active now and is yelling at the setter to set to her(aka me).

And when I don't set to her she complains how I'm always bias towards the people that I set to.

In my mind, l want to tell her that it's not just about you, there are other people who want to take a hit but aren't able to becasue of her.

So here I am trying to make everything even and fair so that no one complains.

But that do I get?

Complaints from her about not setting to her and when I do set to her she says that it's my fault as a setter for not doing a good job.

I really hope she gets cut this year so that I don't have to go through the drama*eye rolls*.

Also there was this time she yelled at our team for making poor decisions and not knowing what were suppose to do during the season.

I always thought of what would happen if she was cut from the team?

Would she rage on us?

Would she be calm?

Would she fight someone?

Oh well, we'll see what happens this year.

A/N: There's my rant! Until next time!!