10

A/N: Hola peoples!! Once again this is another rant. But it was school related-ish. Just keep reading, you'll understand (I hope).

I was in my class (English to be exact) when my teacher wanted to get this girls attention.

Her music was really loud so my teacher asked a student to push a chair so that it would move the table a bit to grab her attention.

That didn't work and no one wanted to go to her.

Next thing you know my body just went under the table since there was a table separating us and closed her computer.

I have this weird thing which is when my body and brain don't function at the same time.

This means that once I do something it takes me some time to tell myself I did something.

So thats what happened just right at that moment.

Now she over reacted, saying that I was ugly and that I could have just tapped her and all that stuff.

Yes, I knew there were better options that were available but my body just did it without me thinking about it.

So once she over reacted she was sent to the office.

She wouldn't go down so my teacher called a hall monitor.

She didn't follow the hall monitor and my teacher had to actually call a cop just to have the cop  talk to her.

But before that the teacher and her had a talk that lasted max probably 5 minutes.

Then she talked to me but it was literally the shortest conversation ever.

And the teacher just apologize to me saying that it was the other girls fault.

The teacher said that the girl would apologize but I still didn't get one.

And yeah...There's my rant!
___________________________________

A/N: So that happened......very odd but yeah........

Bye now!! =^-^=