17

A/N: Hola friends!! This will basicually be another rant, but it's mainly for school... Let's go!!

Today in foods class(or facs, whatever you call it) we were suppose to have a 3 day plan about making a video.

Thing is, it had to be in like a table chart,something along that format and it must be done on a computer.

So I decided to make the formating of the chart and as I was making it I thought "okay once I send it to everyone, they'll start to ask about what we should do and how we should start, etc."

Well guess what?

None of them worked on it.

All of them were just either on their phone or they were on the document but they didn't do any work.

So guess who had to work on it?

And it was due when the class ended.

So I legit rushed through the chart to fill out what we needed to do, how we were gonna do it, and how to manage our time for it.

Thankfully I turned it in on time for my group.

And when we actually made our recipe, no one followed the directions or the measurments for the food.

We were also assigned jobs that we were suppose to do, and no one followed their job.

Well exept for two of them, and I'll be honest I wansn't one of the people that did my job, it's more like I ssitched it with someone.

And at the end when we were suppose to clean, only 2 people were cleaning, including myself of the two.

And now we have no more ingreidents because they used it all the next day to make their own version of the food.

WE AREN'T SUPPOSE TO DO THAT YOU IDIOTS!!!!

And tomorrow we were supposs to see if we need to retake any of the shots.

But now we gotta work with what we have recorded because we can't make anymore.

And now I'm thinking "If we need to reshoot somthing,I'm not gonna help it was your guys fault that you made pizza for yourself.

So don't blame me, you guyd should've read the chart for our recording.

If you guys get a bad grade, it's not my fault because you guys didn't help me with any of the work that we were suppose to do together from previous days.

Kill me now....

A/N: The story of my life.....yay