Who Would Have Thought? A Dean love story

This was written for Sabrina the turtle. x3 on quotev.com

"Sabrina! We are supposed to go that way!" I'm in the car with my best friend/hunting buddy, Alice. "Hon, we are in the town. I know where we are going. We are going to the motel." I tell her, trying to sound matter of fact. She scowls at me. "What's the name of the motel? what street is it on?" Her scowl changes to a smirk when I remain silent. "That's what I thought."

We, Alice and I, had found a lead on a demon named Lilith. That bitch was supposed to in this town, so we came. Lets just say we both want a little revenge on her, she's done horrible, sadistic things.

Ten minutes later we pulled into a motel. More like a crap shack, but still. I stop the car and turn and stare at Alice. "What?" She asks. "I got us here. Do I get a thank you?" I ask, flipping my hair like a diva. She chuckles, and jumps out of my 67 Camaro. When I climb out, I start drooling at the car beside mine. "Holy shit, Alice, its a-" She cuts me off. "Let me guess. A 67 Chevy impala?" I nod, speechless, unable to take my eyes off of the car.

"She's a beauty, isn't she." A deep males voice comes from behind me, and I whirl around. Two guys are standing there, both look hunter material. Ones frickin tall, like jolly green giant huge. The other is shorter, but still really tall. "I'm Dean." He offers, flashing me a smirk. Dean has dark blonde hair, kinda short. kinda bowlegged, but totally ripped, but not in the bad, look likes he's on steroids type, just muscular. and man, was he hot.

The other one, the taller one, had dark brown, longish hair, and he was hot to, but his facial features gave the impression he was sweet. So not my type, I go for more the bad boy type. I might have liked Dean but for some reason I don't, at all. he annoys me.

Alice and I aren't bad looking. I have short, dark brown hair and long bangs, while Alice has long, pale blonde hair. We are both tanned, but she has ice blue eyes where as mine are light brown. We are the same height, 5'6, and we are both blessed with one thing, we are a lot stronger than we look. We look pretty and feminine until a demon is trying to rip into the other. Then, well, then we are downright scary.

"I'm Sam." He nods at both of us, but he looks more interested in Alice than me. Then suddenly something clicked in my head. "Wait, Sam? And Dean? Winchester?" Both of them tensed up and Dean moved his hand slightly, presumably towards his gun. I roll my eyes. Boys. "Chillax, we're hunters too." I notice saying that doesn't loosen up Sam one bit, But Dean relaxes. "what are you guys hunting?" Alice asks.

"A demon." This makes me tense up. "Lilith?" I whisper, and Dean nods. Alice cuts in. "Sorry boys, we've got dibs." Dean chuckles. "Yea, sorry girls, I think we have more of a reason for revenge than you do." This infuriates me. "Yea?" I yell. "She ever tore apart your-" "Sabrina!" Alice cuts me off. Thank God, they don't need to know my secrets. I march past them into the front office and get a room with two beds.

Five minutes later we were in our hotel room and getting ready to take out Lilith. Alice and I both have demon knives. I've heard the Winchesters have one, but we managed to make two. After hundreds of other try's, though. After we were readying, I closed my eyes. "Samandriel, we need you now." I hear a flutter of wings, and turn to see Samandriel, the angel that saved our lives a couple times, and we were friends. kind of.

"Hey Sammy." Alice says. "Please don't call me that." Not a hello, just 'don't call me that'. "Can you find Lilith?" I say, getting straight down to business. He nods, but hesitates before telling us. "She's on trueman drive, a blue house. But there are others." I nod. "Other demons?" He nods. "that too, but there are also two other hunters. Castiel told them where Lilith is and they are leaving now." As if on que, we heard the Impala start up outside. I turn to Samandriel. "Please, could you just drop us off there?" He reaches out and touches my forehead, and I appear in front of a blue house with a perfect looking yard. A second later, Alice appears beside me.