nah-velle's life pt4

Chapter 18.

3weeks later, I've only seen jj two times since the rave; and the only time I spoke to him on the phone was last week. He starting to piss me off, I wonder if he's cheating. I had just finished eating my bacon sandwich when my phone starting vibrating on the table. Without looking at caller I'd I pick

Me: talk to me

Unknown: is this reapahs chick

Some next scary voice spoke, down the line his voice was bare deep and quiet.

Me: yea who wants to know doeh

Unknown: don't get bright, this is his cousin ramone; jerome got shot up last night and he's in hospital init, so I thought I would let you know

Me: oh shiit, what hospital

Ramone: st michaels, come quick though mans in a bad way still

After he said that bit bare fast, like he was trying to hold back his emotions,I just cut off the phone, and started baaling. Naa my boo is hurt and I didn't know, there's me thinking he was cheating. I dragged my nike bottoms on and one of jeromes nike jumpers he let me have, pulled on my nike dunks then ran out the yard.

30mins later

I arrived at the hospital, I was about to run through the corridors and find jerome; when I clocked I didn't even know what floor man was on. So I walked up to the receptionist

Me: eerrrmm excuse me, has a boy by the name of jerome walker been taken in here?

Receptionist: yes he was he's on floor 5 room 9 go on up darling

I thanked her and went to find my baby, I after I went in the lift, I was walking for about 2mins until I got to jeromes ward. The door was shut, I took a deep breath and stepped into his room. There was bare mandem up in watching over him, but he just lay there not moving or talking, his eyes were open though. When I stepped into the room, everyone turned round to look at me. I just burst into tears, I couldn't even hold it no longer.

Jahmal: yo don't cry faam, he's alright look reapahs a soldier

I ignored him and went over to jj's bed side, he had bare tubes sticking out of him and I don't think he could speak. When he noticed me, he tried to sit up but failed and slumped back on to the bed, with some next big screw on his face

Me: baby don't stress your self

He just stared at me deeply, he opened his mouth to speak although no words came out, just small noises. Like he was breathing heavily. After that he didn't try to do anything else, so for a while it was all silent until I decided to open my mouth.

Me: so one of you lot tell me now, and make sure its the truth, why the FUCK did he get shot

All his boys turned around to face jerome, so I looked at him to as he gave them a warning look with his eyes Signalling for the boys to stay quiet.

Me: kmt

I sat in the corner and sulked while everyone stared at me. I spent the whole day there with jerome and eventually it was time for me to head home.

Me: by baby, ill see you tomorrow yea

I bent down and kissed his smooth for head when I did this he made some next frustrated noises man sounded like he was mad constipated and pushed up his lips, I just laughed when I clocked what he wanted. After two mins of him protesting I leaned in and kissed his soft lips, but pulled away quickly, said my goodbyes again. Then went home.

Chapter 19:reapahz point of view

It was like 3:30am init and I had to go do a job, true say some next moist niggah fucked wid my paper, so man has to get pitched. I washed my skin den creamed wid some cocoa butter my wifey left at my yard init, jheeze I got her thinking I'm some next sweet boy trust, even when we was just friends I made her think I was a good boy cuz true say I had plans for are future. Any ways I got blacked out, flang on my black adidas tracksuit the one wid da black shiny three stripes down the side, then a black vest and the top to match the bottoms. My hair was done sexy by nah-velle it was bare tight though, she did some sick pattern this time; I'm raah thinking about cutting my hair off, LOL I know she aint gonna like that. I grabbed my shank and pushed it into my sock, got my keys the fished I was about to walk out the door but I thought better of it and turned back to search under my bed for the mash!! Once I got that I left my yard and jumped into the whip. I was driving for about 20mins when I finally got to the boys block. My heart was pounding out of my chest, so I blazed up the piff to calm me a little, I took several draws which sent my head spinning. I stepped out of the car and put the ting in my waist. I approached the flats with caution, as I entered and got into the lift, my senses were telling me something wasn't right; the was no mandem in the block real talk. I was thinking whether I should turn back when the lift stopped. The door opened and one skinny twig niggah stood there, bare grinning like he was on man homo shiit!!